R&L | want a job

Orlando was serviced out of Lakeland FL and I believe still is. That would put their terminal about an hour away from you.

Look closer. Just because they have a phone number with a city, does not mean they have a terminal there. R&L likes to service a radius of 250 miles of a terminal.

No terminal in Orlando. When you look at the list on the website,
if there isn't a terminal code (XXX) beside the city's name. then it's probably just a salesman's number.

Orlando, FL() <- sales
Wats:800-940-8550
Local:407-578-8553

Panama City, FL() <- sales
Wats:800-940-0138
Local:850-576-0138

* Pembroke Pines, FL(MIA) <-Term.
1000 NW 209th Avenue
Pembroke Pines, FL 33029-2100

And what positions did you find open? The only things I found were &quot;farm mechanics and clerical&quot;

We're too busy dreaming about all of the freight out there that could be available as the YRC stock drops. OH WOW, just woke up!! Dream for some, nightmare for others.

It sounds like the Teamsters are not go to vote this contract in. They have until March to ratify. I do not see them going out on strike though,Too many non unions out there to handle freight.

That's for sure, but there are a lot of factors out there that are not good for YRC. Remember how quickly CF closed their doors. It certainly will be interesting to see the final outcome.

YRC may have to pare down their investing. Looks to me with this China acquisition that they are looking more overseas tomake the bucks. Wonder if because they are taking the hit for USF if they will try to spin them off or the DHL deal is still on the table.

I work out of Lakeland, We never take down the sign by the road that says (taking applications for full and part time dock workers). There is also a pretty good turnover in part time office help (evenings). About the only time they hire drivers is the start of summer vacations, when we are short handed....It is a very large terminal with 200 + employees, so there will always be some turnover.