FedEx Freight | Wanting to buy extra Uniforms

upinarms

TB Lurker
Credits
I know this may sound odd, but I can get my tm to order more, I've been down to one set of pants for the past year and its getting old. If anyone out there has any extras that they would like to sell I'm looking to buy a few more. Just a few shirts but mainly pants/shorts. I'm 6'2 approx 185lbs. Let me know.

You have been down to one pair of pants for a year.

Which indicates you have worked here for a year, at least.

You've been here that long and you don't have any understanding of the uniform policies. You want to buy them on the interwebs.

This is your second posting.

I can't decide if you are a plant from corporate, a wanna be, or just have no retention of things you are told. In any case, no one is going to sell you Fedex uniform items.

I don't know about National but you should be getting the same uniform allowance as freight. $130.00 per year. Use it or lose it. Learn how to use the intranet and buy your own.

[quote author=upinarms link=topic=81723.msg843656#msg843656 date=1278267545]
I know this may sound odd, but I can get my tm to order more, I've been down to one set of pants for the past year and its getting old. If anyone out there has any extras that they would like to sell I'm looking to buy a few more. Just a few shirts but mainly pants/shorts. I'm 6'2 approx 185lbs. Let me know.
[/quote]

What on earth are you doing that you tear up all the pant's/shorts they provide you in a years time?? Or do we want to know! yeah the intertubes is not a good place to get the "needed" uniforms. your "terminal" should have order forms available.

[quote author=Testpilot link=topic=81723.msg843662#msg843662 date=1278270592]

you don't have any understanding of the uniform policies.

I can't decide if you are a plant from corporate, a wanna be, or just have no retention of things you are told. In any case, no one is going to sell you Fedex uniform items.
[/quote]

Perhaps he's a terrorist?