Ward's aunt says....

Auntie is trying to be sure that the Ward family cashes in. Gold diggers is what I see. Kevin Ward is responsible for his own death. If you walk in front of a car, there is a chance that you will die........even young kids know that. He lost his cool and it cost him his life.

Auntie is trying to be sure that the Ward family cashes in. Gold diggers is what I see. Kevin Ward is responsible for his own death. If you walk in front of a car, there is a chance that you will die........even young kids know that. He lost his cool and it cost him his life.

and the way "i see it", if they are ever able to collect from Tony' or his team, or from the race track, or any other entity they try and sue, i wonder if insurance will be required for the driver's and teams and sponsors in the future.

this could open up a whole can of worms for the racing world.

and if it should ever come to "MUST HAVE" insurance, then a sharp increase in ticket sales, tv sales, etc will certainly take place, or maybe the shutting down of racing, as i'd see many racing organizations pulling out...

all because of a dumb-F.............

and the way "i see it", if they are ever able to collect from Tony' or his team, or from the race track, or any other entity they try and sue, i wonder if insurance will be required for the driver's and teams and sponsors in the future.

this could open up a whole can of worms for the racing world.

and if it should ever come to "MUST HAVE" insurance, then a sharp increase in ticket sales, tv sales, etc will certainly take place, or maybe the shutting down of racing, as i'd see many racing organizations pulling out...

all because of a dumb-F.............
They do carry life insurance, he probably had some but, maybe not IDK. I know my wife has quoted many nascar drivers for it..it ain't cheap obviously

They do carry life insurance, he probably had some but, maybe not IDK. I know my wife has quoted many nascar drivers for it..it ain't cheap obviously

no, i did not believe it was cheap (life insurance), like the health coverage they have, i was told that is higher than the 'average" American worker pays....from a die hard racing fan....how true, i don't know however....

Drivers and crew sign a wavier before entering the track.

yes, true, waivers are signed, but if that aunt gets a mediocre to good lawyer, he will find a way to collect some monies....from who..i do not know, but seriously, she will have better luck, sticking her finger up her ass....

just like a boxer going into the ring, he knows he may not come out alive..

anyone remember the Ray "Boom-Boom" Mancini fight, when the Korean boxer died..???

i certainly do...i was watching that fight.....live, not on tape......

funny though, how i will always remember Ray, but not the Korean kid's name....

and for the longest time, Ray felt really bad the kid died, as i am sure Tony feels about it as well....

but he will get on with his life.

Drivers and crew sign a wavier before entering the track.
They might have to require one more new form for the drivers to sign.

I FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT WALKING OUT IN FRONT OF A MOVING VEHICLE CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEATH.

Signed___________________________________________

anyone remember the Ray "Boom-Boom" Mancini fight, when the Korean boxer died..???

i certainly do...i was watching that fight.....live, not on tape......

funny though, how i will always remember Ray, but not the Korean kid's name....

and for the longest time, Ray felt really bad the kid died, as i am sure Tony feels about it as well....

but he will get on with his life.
The fighters name was something like Du Ku Kim. (sp?) I was watching it also.

Being positive for weed does not help anything!!!