XPO | Was this you?????????

This job makes me hate people so much. I've had that happen to me with cars, dump trucks and semis. I start slowing down if it looks like they're going to make that move because they wait until I'm really close to do it.

You know what else really grinds my gears, people that don't understand that lights have sensors and will sit 10 feet behind the white line for eternity.

You tell me when they allow triples in Seattle?? dumb long nose dweller creature forgot what state he’s in when he cried to cdl life about this,,, that dumb otr driver (all of them are) probably forgot to shut his right turn signal off like most then idiot otr guys do.. glad I get to go home make love to my wife at the end a work day unlike the dweller creature sitting in the bunk at jubitz complainin bout every day ish

I hope that xpo had a radio to hear that whiney cowboy voice call him names and then I’d tell him I’d knock his peck in the dirt if he don’t shut it and he better warn his buddies next time to look both ways for the freight train Comin cross the intersection driver,,..

You tell me when they allow triples in Seattle?? dumb long nose dweller creature forgot what state he’s in when he cried to cdl life about this,,, that dumb otr driver (all of them are) probably forgot to shut his right turn signal off like most then idiot otr guys do.. glad I get to go home make love to my wife at the end a work day unlike the dweller creature sitting in the bunk at jubitz complainin bout every day ish

So it was you.

He is in Oregon because of the long load sign

I don't think XPO saw OTR coming. Maybe because he was negligent. Maybe he couldn't see him on the other side of the outside mirror, blind spot.

I don't think XPO saw OTR coming. Maybe because he was negligent. Maybe he couldn't see him on the other side of the outside mirror, blind spot.
I viewed that video several times before I posted it. There was no sign of the OTR having a turn signal on, the reflection of the trips flashers are the only thing I saw. The turning truck had a clear view of the approaching truck and moved on it anyway.
The fact that it was an XPO is irrelevant, it just happened to be one.
If he/she/them/it didn't see the vehicle, they IMHO should think about another line of work. If they did see it, which it seems fairly clear they could and should have it is highly unprofessional, dangerous and arrogant.
There was a time when a professional driver was respected as courteous and safe, things like this do nothing to make the image of a pro driver in anyone's eyes...
The 20 seconds he "saved" is not worth it....

I thought you loved your zero turn first, then the wife?

I viewed that video several times before I posted it. There was no sign of the OTR having a turn signal on, the reflection of the trips flashers are the only thing I saw. The turning truck had a clear view of the approaching truck and moved on it anyway.
The fact that it was an XPO is irrelevant, it just happened to be one.
If he/she/them/it didn't see the vehicle, they IMHO should think about another line of work. If they did see it, which it seems fairly clear they could and should have it is highly unprofessional, dangerous and arrogant.
There was a time when a professional driver was respected as courteous and safe, things like this do nothing to make the image of a pro driver in anyone's eyes...
The 20 seconds he "saved" is not worth it....
I didn't say that it was for certain that XPO didn't see OTR, I just tossed out there as a possibility because I once found myself in a similar situation with a four wheeler coming from my right side as I was making a left turn. The mirrors on the new Freight Liners are damned hard to see around, create a large blind spot, and anyone who drives them will tell you that if you ask. Perhaps XPO was fatigued and just had brain fart, who really knows? I think OTR was in the right for being pissed and I also think that had there been unwanted contact between the two vehicles, that XPO would be dinged with a preventable accident, as he should have been.

I didn't say that it was for certain that XPO didn't see OTR, I just tossed out there as a possibility because I once found myself in a similar situation with a four wheeler coming from my right side as I was making a left turn. The mirrors on the new Freight Liners are damned hard to see around, create a large blind spot, and anyone who drives them will tell you that if you ask. Perhaps XPO was fatigued and just had brain fart, who really knows? I think OTR was in the right for being pissed and I also think that had there been unwanted contact between the two vehicles, that XPO would be dinged with a preventable accident, as he should have been.
Don’t be blaming the mirrors.

I hope that xpo had a radio to hear that whiney cowboy voice call him names and then I’d tell him I’d knock his peck in the dirt if he don’t shut it and he better warn his buddies next time to look both ways for the freight train Comin cross the intersection driver,,..
Exactly! His shop should add one of those truck stop train horns for him to blast before rolling lights. I used to see a few drivers wearing the conductors hat in years past, but not so much anymore.

Maybe I’m biased but how many of us have been on the receiving end of some inconsiderate BS involving some super-trucker with the long-nosed Pete?

Maybe I’m biased but how many of us have been on the receiving end of some inconsiderate BS involving some super-trucker with the long-nosed Pete?
All of us have at one point, not just OTR trucks, ltl, buses, cars, motorcycles, even horse and buggies.
The point being the OTR clearly had the green and either a distracted, angry, or arrogant driver pulling trips chose to pull into traffic and impede the flow. Just the fact that trips require more skill to operate and demand more attention to safety is a reason to call the driver out.
Look, there is no shortage today of drivers, be it LTL or OTR that have no business on our highways, sadly this is an almost daily occurrence to all drivers which is no reason to not point it out.

Learned what a Wiggle Wagon was once our outfit eased in pups.'
Next a driver said he just brought in a SET OF JOINTS.