Wasp Causes Coke Truck To Crash Into Fish Market

i hate when that happens....

those damned WASP's.....

besides.....

it's not like a Dr. Pepper truck was involved...>!!!!

that WOULDA KILLED ME........!!!!!!!!!!!!

on a more serious note...

glad to hear no one was killed or severely hurt...

but now beckons the all important question(s)

does the driver get charged with a preventable, since no actual proof the wasp was still inside the cab..????

does the driver get charged with a preventable, since no actual proof the wasp was still inside the cab..????

I don't know about that, but I had an obvious insect bite that turned into an MRSA infection by the time the day was over. It wasn't covered by the workman's comp insurance because I didn't keep the insect that bit me. However several other employees have gotten MRSA while working there. Hmmmm.

What I really want to know is how the wasp managed to wrestle the steering wheel away from the driver, was there another wasp working the pedals? I know insects are strong, but come on man.

I don't know about that, but I had an obvious insect bite that turned into an MRSA infection by the time the day was over. It wasn't covered by the workman's comp insurance because I didn't keep the insect that bit me. However several other employees have gotten MRSA while working there. Hmmmm.

What I really want to know is how the wasp managed to wrestle the steering wheel away from the driver, was there another wasp working the pedals? I know insects are strong, but come on man.

i think the "Midas hand".....had...well......

a "hand in this"........

maxresdefault.jpg

Must have been a LARGE WASP!!
Maybe the driver would suffer from anaphylactic shock of a Insect sting, therefore loosing control of ANY vehicle.

Vehicles and buildings are repairable/replaceable.

I figure ANY accident is a negative report since it was in a C.M.V.

In May an Oak Harbor Freight Lines driver laid a set over taking down three power poles because a bee flew in and he swallowed it, or so he said. The outside temperature was about 90 and he didn't have the AC on? Right. Guy managed to hold onto his job somI guess the company swallowed it too, or the driver swallowed something else...

I couldn't get this video to play but someone said you could see the windows were rolled up.

UPDATED: Hwy. 273 reopened after big rig crash - Story