Wasp Spray Now...????

If they aren’t snort

If they don’t snort wasp spray, they will just snort something else.

YFTuqko.jpg

If they aren’t snort

If they don’t snort wasp spray, they will just snort something else.
yeah but now, i see me having to take out my ID, to prove that i am over the age of 25..
which by the way, once a product leaves the store, there are no guarantee's the product will be used as intended

maybe the wasp sprays will now be locked up, behind the cash registers, much like all tobacco products.

I don't know of any way to fix stupid. If people are this intent on destroying their health there is no way to prevent the obvious from happening. Maybe this will thin out the shallow end of the gene pool. People sniff gasoline fumes for a high. It is impractical to restrict gasoline purchases. I don't want to appear as being uncaring but I we can't be nannies for those determined to self destruct.

yeah but now, i see me having to take out my ID, to prove that i am over the age of 25..
which by the way, once a product leaves the store, there are no guarantee's the product will be used as intended

maybe the wasp sprays will now be locked up, behind the cash registers, much like all tobacco products.
I hate that ID thing too. The gas station I stop at has a sign up, No Hoodies, or Bags!

One look at me and no ID is required.
i wish that would happen when i go buy my cigars at the local Rite-Aid.....they can plainly see my bald/gray hair, and that i am not a youngester like Dave..yet, i gotta take out my D/L.........

i do not appreciate being thought of as a youngster.

took me years to look this way, and dammit, no one is gonna take that away from me.,.......!!!!!!!!!

i wish that would happen when i go buy my cigars at the local Rite-Aid.....they can plainly see my bald/gray hair, and that i am not a youngester like Dave..yet, i gotta take out my D/L.........

i do not appreciate being thought of as a youngster.

took me years to look this way, and dammit, no one is gonna take that away from me.,.......!!!!!!!!!
Dave’s hat makes him look younger.

Thanks Pro

Hides all the grey Coop drivers bring on. But don’t let my boyish good looks fool ya, going on 52. But my maturity level is going on 12...
52...??

i was 52 at least once........musta been when i was 10........

YOU CANT FIX STUPID!!
I don't know of any way to fix stupid. If people are this intent on destroying their health there is no way to prevent the obvious from happening. Maybe this will thin out the shallow end of the gene pool. People sniff gasoline fumes for a high. It is impractical to restrict gasoline purchases. I don't want to appear as being uncaring but I we can't be nannies for those determined to self destruct.

Maybe those EXPLORERS that are doing Wasp Spray will "discover" Skull Caps for the better HIGH (ONCE, like the flight of a Hippo Bird [70's High Times Issue]) as well Toadstools and related fancy forms of Brain Diminishing and Body contorting chemical concoctions for cocked up connoisseurs.
- - - -
I'll NOT present I.D. to purchase Spray Paint or Ant, Roach, Hornet and Human Killer Spray, I'll just go to DolGen or "super" markets.