Watauga,County,NC. Fatal Female Doctor went under a Semi that passed a stop sign.

Charging the driver when its very likely the woman was speeding and not paying attention to the road.I love how the highway patrol says the sun was in her eyes.How did they get that info, the make contact with the dead to ask her?

Probably had a seance on the spot since her Spirit was still present. Them Mountain Folk are on the other half of the spectrum from us greenhorns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly,thats why I say she was flying low and not paying attention.I hope the driver has a good lawyer because hes getting screwed.

A very sad situatin for all involved, includng the Trucking Company. The owner of Key died on friday the 30th of a sudden heart attack, his funeral was today. The company is exteremly safety conscience. I drove for them for several years. Not being an accident reconstruction person I have to wonder if the reporting is correct. The victim was " traveling south" and was blinded by the sun". In viewing the pictures that means the truck was eastbound. At 8;15 am that means the sun should have been in the truck driver's eyes, not the car driver's eyes, possibly he did not see her. Could make for an interesting case. Again my condolences to all.