SAIA | watch my truck / youtube

wow dont forget he may have 2 vehicles for sure he has A dark grey / black suv and possibly a ford fusion mayb his wifes car or his mothers most likely..
but seriously if youv seen his channel now he has quite surely outed himself as a swine a lowlife douche,, he would like to see drivers lose weight and eat better snacks and visitors should view the store . which leads to a ad page for vitamin's this and that..
either way this is indicative of a deep mental disorder...
getting his jollies Pretending to be a dot officer . whom obviously couldnt pass the p.o.s.t mental exam ....mayb he's mooching funds off some family who had a family member taken from an unfortunate accident ,,, mayb he's found some one like harry reed . mayb he has a lotta time
either way he's a leech ,, in obvious need of a life and an attitude adjustment . other posters have said he will go farther now true ...he's whining about a driver smoking in a truck with the windows closed lol seriously no one takes you seriously ...
we know you read this board so once and for all get a life you ******* douche......its gunna be funny when your closet is opened :biglaugh:

The Feds are one of if not thee most aggressive drivers I see on a daily basis..
Its also plain to see they have their trucks turned up the fastest of the fleets so it makes them stand out more.
You can drive fast and safe but not muscling through traffic.
Remember if you can't stay in the lines your coloring to fast!
Don't out drive your IQ
My theory is you can't be in a multi vehicle accident if no one is around you.
And I can't get far enough away fast enough.

Watch My Truck

Apparently this goof has his own website. I've heard that he's selling in cab camera systems for trucking companies . He OBVIOUSLY has a horse in this race !
I saw him in the Chattanooga area on EB I-24 just before I 75
Winter's coming ! A little extra caution can't hurt !
And Mr " Watch My Truck can . . . . :moon2: ! ! "

This guy's next court date is 05/19/11, he has 3 charges against him, Hamilton County Criminal Court, Chattanooga TN, Case# 278278.
He is looking at some serious time.

Watch my truck a**hole

The only reason this S.O.B is doing this is to send the videos to the trucking companies in an effort to profit from it. He is just another low life subhuman scum that would be exterminated if I was King. He does not mention or take videos of the countless four wheel drivers that ignore the rules of the road FAR,FAR more often then truckers do. Why don't he video these a**hole four wheeler drivers driving below the speedlimit in the center lane and wont get out of the way? Forcing trucks to pass them in the far right lane..or in far left lane if no other alternative. I don't give a damn about the stupid " No trucks in left lane" rule in this situation, I have..and I always will use far left lane if forced to.
Well this video jerk don't bother with four wheelers..cause no money to be made on them.

The Videos are old, the youngest one he uploaded was recorded Oct /11/11.

His next court date is on the 30th of this month, maybe he will finally get some prison time and EX Truck Driver Bubba can give him what'fer.

Maybe the nice upstanding citizen might wind up shrink wrapped to a table...I really need to quit watching Dexter, getting too many ideas

I admit that driver is agressive....your point? have you ever tlgated? seriously. as a pro driver I always think about what I would be thinking. how I prefer to get around big trucks especially at off ramps. I don't anylize their behavior. behavior changes like my wifes nails.....saia has brought some of the best changes with the tractors....that wingman onboard tracking and safety boost is awesome the best I have eve dealt with