SAIA | watch my truck / youtube

suicidejockey

TB Regular
Credits
seems some fool around the chattanooga knoxville area has nothing better to do than ride around and video (agressive) truck drivers note he does not say anything in his videos about the wreckless four wheelers so just watch yourself if you see a car with a bunch of cameras and gps units stuck up in the windows and oh yeah he loves to ride in your blind spot while he is taping ps FED EX AND UPS WATCH OUT HE LOVES YOU GUYS. THE LINK IS YouTube - watchmytruck's Channel

I have been checking this guy out daily...He hasn't got any R&L's yet, AAA Cooper, and I haven't seen any Averitts...This guy apparently hates truck drivers...

He's one of those guys, who wishes he could be a truck driver. He's probably some welfare case who doesn't have anything better to do

`Could be a guy who lost a son,daughter,wife,etc to a rogue super-trucker.Not saying I agree with his tactics,just offering a different perspective.We are the "professional" ones out on the road,though it doesn't always seem that way.

Those big city speed limits in TN (55-TRUCKS/65-four wheelers) can be quite a traffic nightmare in heavy traffic.

Wonder how many safety personnel have checked out these videos and what their response was.I doubt they just brushed it off.Some of the clips had many views so someone is definitely checking them out..

there is a memo in atl dispatch warning everyone of the guy. it even told what people think he is driving...i forget now what it was.

Maybe if drivers knew this was going on I wouldn't have someone riding my ass all the time. Can anyone spell SMITH SYSTEM?
Tailgating is my vice, and pulling back in, 20 feet in front of me...2 times a car pulled in front of me a deer jumped out and almost wrecked avoiding rear ending the car. Looking at the roadway it doesn't take long to see skid marks and seeing the wrecked trucks in the yards tell their own story.
There is no reason to tailgate. Its the your not going to get in front of me mentality. 15-20 vehicles bumper to bumper merging with everyone else that's bumper to bumper just plain stupid, I just sit back and watch everyone scratching and clawing for position. Is it that big of deal to lose a buck or two an hour driving like an idiot that your going to get paid for anyway only to go sit at a motel..
I know, I know it won't change...I get paid to watch the same crap day in and day out..

This guy i a azz!!! He will get his day,driving and using a video camera not paying attenion to his driving!!You will read about him oneday!

well i think im tired of baby sitting all the careless rude four wheelers. i avoid on average 5 to 6 crashes a night that would probably end up with fatalities and none of them would be my fault. especially the ones who come up on exit ramps and match my speed good grief people you have the ability to speed up quickly and and get out of the way. us big trucks dont at( least saia trucks dont lo)l. i think its time for them to answer for their own stupidity.just learn to drive i think the smith system should be reqired on all driver licence tests all levels!!!

What this guy do wrong? Was he perfect? No, but who is.?I try to be safe, but sometimes I find myself in an unsafe situation. It happens. But the Fed Ex is nothing compared to what 4 wheelers do on a daily basis to us. And don't get me wrong I have seen some bad truck drivers. But the FedEx guy doesn't even come close.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah it was really safe for them to be riding at 66-68 mph in the hammer lane in that heavy traffic. not to mention they were riding between the beginning of the rear pup to the blind spot. yup really safe. anyone else notice the mirror shot where you can see the line of cars behind the dumbass 4 wheeler?

yeah it was really safe for them to be riding at 66-68 mph in the hammer lane in that heavy traffic. not to mention they were riding between the beginning of the rear pup to the blind spot. yup really safe. anyone else notice the mirror shot where you can see the line of cars behind the dumbass 4 wheeler?
I didn't notice the mirror shot. But I'm wondering who's holding the camera? It doesn't sound as if someone else was in the car.

Yes and the Pick Up squeezed between two trucks but he said they were crowding the PU.Why is he talking about a cigarette?As long as your in the cab of the truck.I have seen Tanker drivers smoking.