AAA Cooper | Watch out Indy here we come!

Rocky Top

TB Lurker
Credits
Cant wait to see how the opening of the Indy market will play out for us! April 30th 2012. Hope we get lots of freight in and out of Indy!

I'm in Indy at UPS Freight. Our assistant terminal manager, operations manager and a dispatch supervisor all left UPS Freight within a 2 week period to go over to AAA Cooper. Also, an ex dispatch supervisor that went over to Dayton Freight just went over to Cooper as well. This was about 3-4 weeks ago now and from what I understand Cooper was supposed to start operating in Indy on 5/1. Not sure if it is true or not but I did see one truck on I 70 the other day.

I don't know much about this company, but I am curious. They are going in right down the street from the ABF terminal and right off exit 4 (I-465).

I'm in Indy at UPS Freight. Our assistant terminal manager, operations manager and a dispatch supervisor all left UPS Freight within a 2 week period to go over to AAA Cooper. Also, an ex dispatch supervisor that went over to Dayton Freight just went over to Cooper as well. This was about 3-4 weeks ago now and from what I understand Cooper was supposed to start operating in Indy on 5/1. Not sure if it is true or not but I did see one truck on I 70 the other day.

I don't know much about this company, but I am curious. They are going in right down the street from the ABF terminal and right off exit 4 (I-465).

I worked for Cooper here in the south. They are a real deal outfit. However they like all other opco's have problems but I wish I could merge a couple of their ideas with ours at fedex and then I think fedex. Would be darn near perfect. Congrats to Cooper for expanding now raise your pay scale so you can keep good drivers