SEFL | Watch Your Back

I have to chim in to frieghttrain,benbai66 and tinabell902 to say I agree with your comments along with what I see is encouragement to MJ . All I want to do when I reply to some negative comments its to give them something positve and hopefully get them to do as we all want to do is protect our future. I've been with SEFL many years now and do not plan on starting over, so I must protect my future, my families future and yes it means others who work with me. Thats means protecting SEFL then thats what I must do. I like to joke with others and say "sometimes an attitude is a reflection of management" but end the end "I" control my attitude and noone else! This is off beat but I was just thinking to myself, I'm sitting here at my computer, in a climate controlled home thinking of what else I could say but my mind wondered off thinking of our Troops. Our Troops over seas giving us the Freedom, the right to complain, ***** and moan while they sit and wonder will I die today or be lucky enough to get home to see my family and freinds. Maybe when we feel we have it bad, worring how to pay that next bill or weather I may work tomorrow, we need to think of our Troops. The old saying is always true "when you think you have it bad, somone else has it worse". Say a prayer for our Troops!