XPO | Watch Your Backs....

Just wait until you see the "NEW" yard dwell policy coming out in September...It's been 28 minutes out and 17 minutes in for YEARS, but the "NEW" difference is that there will be an app on our Handheld. If you go over the 28 or 17, you will now have to select the reason why you didn't make your dwell time. No mention yet of what type of discipline will be applied...But, it won't be long now.
I say, I surprised you even leave you house, because it is a scary world out there, in you eyes. I never seen a group of grown men so worried about losing there job. Everything you bring up is discipline this and discipline that. So of us don't work at a so called hell hole you are talking about. Yes we all have lazy good for nothing slacker work at our barn but our bosses know who they are and call them out on it. For some reason I come in do my job and go home everyday with an LOI and have done it for over 5yrs. I don't worry about any time constraints like the 22min hook/drop time for LH and I sure not worried about dwell time either. The F-uck off we have and every barn has are the only one worrying about it

ust wait until you see the "NEW" yard dwell policy coming out in September...It's been 28 minutes out and 17 minutes in for YEARS, but the "NEW" difference is that there will be an app on our Handheld. If you go over the 28 or 17, you will now have to select the reason why you didn't make your dwell time. No mention yet of what type of discipline will be applied...But, it won't be long now.
I say, I surprised you even leave you house, because it is a scary world out there, in you eyes. I never seen a group of grown men so worried about losing there job. Everything you bring up is discipline this and discipline that. Some of us don't work at a so called hell hole you are talking about. Yes we all have lazy good for nothing slackers that work at our barns but our bosses know who they are and call them out on it. For some reason I come in do my job and go home everyday without an LOI and have done it for over 5yrs. I don't worry about any time constraints like the 22min hook/drop time for LH and I sure not worried about dwell time either. The F-uck offs we have and every barn has are the only one worrying about it

I say, I surprised you even leave you house, because it is a scary world out there, in you eyes. I never seen a group of grown men so worried about losing there job. Everything you bring up is discipline this and discipline that. So of us don't work at a so called hell hole you are talking about. Yes we all have lazy good for nothing slacker work at our barn but our bosses know who they are and call them out on it.
Right.... unless the “slackers” in question are on the favorites list or have the right skin tone.

Xpo just suspended a driver for being on his cell. Came into work tm told him starting tomorrow night your on suspension for 3 nights but you can work tonite

You guys are too much . You have a thread here discussing the termination of employees for whats considered less than cardinal offenses and how favoritism and other factors such a race play into these terminations. Yet you reject unionization which would correct such thing as biased terminations conference calls and replace them with panels and arbitration that would add fairness to the process.
The current union facilities already have an active grievance and arbitration policy in place.
This company is continuing to add draconian disapline policies at an alarming rate . Don’t complain here about how unfair it is and there’s nothing you can do about it. $ 60.00 a month and you can have an insurance policy that at least put things on a level playing field. That alone should be worth it for you and your families peace of mind.

Moderators we need a Laugh Button beside the like button ! Please see what you can do to help those of us who find some of this Garbage Funny !! The Union is not wanted here except by a Small Minority Maybe y'all need to hire on to Holland or YRC . I hear they can always use a new driver here and their ! Just a thought !~!! LOL

He told me it was in where the hand hold goes he pressed the button to answer it and hit a pothole. Also said it wasn't his first time

We asked about that. We wanted to know if we took a call if we could go back to the GPS screen in the phone. While city peddling. This happens quite a bit. They said you’d be better not to. But that you can do one touch if it’s not in your hand.

Will he ask for a review board ?

Moderators we need a Laugh Button beside the like button ! Please see what you can do to help those of us who find some of this Garbage Funny !! The Union is not wanted here except by a Small Minority Maybe y'all need to hire on to Holland or YRC . I hear they can always use a new driver here and their ! Just a thought !~!! LOL

The Union Thread has over 750K views. Got to be several thousand people following the thread. I think it's presumptuous to believe that only a small minority favor union representation. In fact, considering that there would be nothing to fear by openly opposing the union, I'd be willing to bet that most of those folks are in favor of union representation, just not ready to openly support the process. It's scary to disagree with the company that puts food on your table. Maybe they're just waiting for more people to jump on board.

We asked about that. We wanted to know if we took a call if we could go back to the GPS screen in the phone. While city peddling. This happens quite a bit. They said you’d be better not to. But that you can do one touch if it’s not in your hand.

Will he ask for a review board ?

I hope he does. He should and I would like to know how it turns out.

The Union Thread has over 750K views. Got to be several thousand people following the thread. I think it's presumptuous to believe that only a small minority favor union representation. In fact, considering that there would be nothing to fear by openly opposing the union, I'd be willing to bet that most of those folks are in favor of union representation, just not ready to openly support the process. It's scary to disagree with the company that puts food on your table. Maybe they're just waiting for more people to jump on board.
It’s much more than 750 k don’t forget about the reset when the union buster got exposed. Well over a million .

Funny = no brain. Sad to watch people who can’t stand for themselves. Does the bull ring in your nose hurt all the time or just when lead you with it.

Last edited:
He told me it was in where the hand hold goes he pressed the button to answer it and hit a pothole. Also said it wasn't his first time
That sounds in keeping with existing and new policy and I know this because I'm a drive cam coach. I'm old enough that for decades while I was in the workplace, cell phones were things only for the wealthy. Bottom line, I couldn't be reached via telephone when I was at work and I never thought any differently about it. I'm sorry to hear this happened but if a guy can't tell his peeps to leave him alone when he's at work or lacks the discipline required to stay within policy regarding the use of cell phones, then God help him. A good quality Blue Parrot is small price to pay to avoid a costly three day suspension and it's permitted.

Funny = no brain. Sad to watch people who can’t stand for themselves. Does the bull ring in your nose hurt all the time or just when lead you with it.[/QUOTE

No I can Stand for my self I do not need no damn UNION TO LEAD ME AROUND WITH NO BULL RING IN MY NOSE LIKE YOU DO !!!! Take your UNION BULLSHIT AND SHOVE IT UP YOU'RE ASS !! ALL THE UNION IS DOING IS FISHING FOR DUES !! THEY ARE WEAK ~~~

I WILL NEVER JUMP ON BOARD NO JOB KILLING UNION ~ THEY CAN TAKE THEIR FISHING EXPEDITION ELSE WHERE I WILL KEPP MY MONEY IN MY POCKET I CAN DEFEND MYSELF AND STAND FOR MYSELF WITH MY EMPLOYER !! THEY DAY I CANT i NOT LONGER NEED OR WANT TO WORK FOR THEM !!