Watch your speed in Virginia...

A few decades ago in Caliscrewy, cops would sometimes write tickets for the speeds THEY USED to catch up to folks they claimed were speeding.
That might be something Virginia cops are not beyond doing, but I'm just speculating.
It's a good thought... Unfortunately, in my situation the cop was parked. But and however, depending on what type of radar gun he used, some have to be calibrated before each use and if that is the case, the officer has to prove that he did that. My past driving record is pretty decent and I hope that will help as well.I'm really looking forward to putting this all behind me! But keep up the suggestions, please... You are doing great!!

But and however, depending on what type of radar gun he used, some have to be calibrated before each use and if that is the case, the officer has to prove that he did that.
Yeah, I brought that one up once to no avail, the guy had his calibration records in tow. One thing that I have learned over the years is the court's willing to plea these things. Some can be done at first level, some have to be appealed to the county where the DA gets involved. All they really want is your money and you will probably not get out of that part of it. Once I took a pretty big speeding ticket to county court and the plead it down to 5 MPH out front. So...if you get nowhere in your local hearing you might want to appeal to county and see if you do any better. I did it on my own so costs were minimal.