TForce | watching you guys to

...just going on your version of the facts WYS,I agree no one has the right to intrude on some ones home.....period....!!

Can you give more info into this event....

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant believe you guys caved on this idiot's (IMHO) intimidation. deleting the link to it isn't going to help. I sent it to Feeder drivers all over the country. If this guy doesn't like the heat for being a rat, don't post these videos.

Out of all the training UPS has given me over the years, my priority is following distance. Yes these guys are wrong for following too close. What bothers me is how would this guy like it if I took a snapshot of something he did in his long workday and give it to his boss?

I'm sure UPS found out about these videos. And of course took disciplinary action. Why would he record the tractor numbers if he wasn't going to rat them out?

He's a rat and deserves some heat. Maybe not a visit, but some heat.

yall can give him heat all you want but he is not coming in here waving a shotgun and threatening people expecting me to give him free publicity for his site....

He needs the attention from this website and others, if people don't pay him any attention and he sells no videos, he has no business.

yall can give him heat all you want but he is not coming in here waving a shotgun and threatening people expecting me to give him free publicity for his site....

He needs the attention from this website and others, if people don't pay him any attention and he sells no videos, he has no business.
I agree he is obviously effecting the livelyhoods of others with a quick snapshot.. which alot of his vids is "effected"
you screw with working people whom only have a job,, live check to check,,and that gets taken away and surely someone with nothing to lose will take it to the next level.
mr lowlife needs attention soo soo bad but its like dont feed the troll .. kind of a quandry.... people are watching these vids whether its lawyers safty dept .... customers....
public in general ,,, with no rebuttal from the driver or the industry he's organized it as so anyone can see it one sided bias ...
mayb we all take are own cameras and film safe drivers and rebutt this douches commentary ie this self proclaimed gimp/expert is a douchbag heres how it really is naturaly ...
but honestly its not worth the time .
and why does this lowlife pick on ltl drivers so much did the delivery man deliver the wrong package to the house or what ... obviously hes got some freudian complex of jealousy or needing his mother to nurse him some more ...

This guys videos or youtube channel will not be posted on this website, he is trying to use Truckingboards as his vehicle to fame, he created multiple usernames to do so and comment on his own posts to direct people to see his videos to try to boost his company... We don't want him or his company or his bunch of idiots here.

This topic is dead here

This guys videos or youtube channel will not be posted on this website, he is trying to use Truckingboards as his vehicle to fame, he created multiple usernames to do so and comment on his own posts to direct people to see his videos to try to boost his company... We don't want him or his company or his bunch of idiots here.

This topic is dead here

Thank you! The guy is a trouble maker. it is hard enough to make a living as a trucker with out some a-hole busting balls!

Thank you! The guy is a trouble maker. it is hard enough to make a living as a trucker with out some a-hole busting balls!

I am not a fan of dangerous truck drivers but I am also not a fan of some jackass swerving in and out of traffic with a video camera endangering the driver and the general public for 20 bucks..

This topic is dead here

I am not a fan of dangerous truck drivers but I am also not a fan of some jackass swerving in and out of traffic with a video camera endangering the driver and the general public for 20 bucks..

I agree 100%.
We can all move forward from these quotes.
We as professional drivers know how to be safe....we just need to be consistent and make it to our most important stop.