XPO | watchmytruck

Dockworker

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
AGGRESSIVE TRUCKING, RECKLESS DRIVING, AGGRESSIVE DRIVING, FOLLOWING TOO CLOSE, DRAFTING, TAILGATING RECKLESS DRIVING, STOP AGGRESSIVE TRUCKING

This YouTube member is watching all of us out there. He video tapes equipment numbers, times and GPS time stamps trucks that are driving unsafe and or aggressive.
He's already video taped UPS and FedEx etc.

Just thought you all might want to know. Being a former Con-way employee, I wonder if management will use the information found in these videos against the driver.
(This video is public knowledge)

This is a wake up call for us all. Let's be safe out there.:1036316054:

watchmytruck's YouTube channel. More videos

Last edited by a moderator:
While this former hall monitor/ police academy reject tries to get hard working blue-collar workers fired he is being a road hazard himself... The doucher doing the video taping slowed to under 50 mph in the left lane after the truck got over to the right lane and then later passed the truck on the right. .. And is he driving and videotaping or does he have an accomplice who also has no life and nothing better to do ??

While this former hall monitor/ police academy reject tries to get hard working blue-collar workers fired he is being a road hazard himself... The doucher doing the video taping slowed to under 50 mph in the left lane after the truck got over to the right lane and then later passed the truck on the right. .. And is he driving and videotaping or does he have an accomplice who also has no life and nothing better to do ??

Looks like he has a partner with him.

The guy with the camera probably wouldn't be able to pass a written or road test for a CDL. Passing on the blind side just to get the tractor number......his life must be rough as a mall cop.

if you look closely you can see its not truck load its conway frieght, nither the driver of the set or the chase vehicle are really practicing safe driving

Looked like CW was the safest truck in the video. The other ones were tailgating. His only fault was that empty rear trailer. It was bouncing around dangerously! J/K!

From what I can tell in one of his videos there was a turn off for Atlanta. This definitely ain't no good ol' boy. Anybody from that area better CYA, alot of scammers out there now.

Mowjoe FTE
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, this whole tread should be removed b4 another driver loses his job. Too much stabbing going on as it is and I am sure it was not posted to get someone fired, but if GO sees it......someone is in trouble.

Actually, this whole tread should be removed b4 another driver loses his job. Too much stabbing going on as it is and I am sure it was not posted to get someone fired, but if GO sees it......someone is in trouble.

I dont think the thread creates a problem.It seems like the damage is already done.This is a phrase from the guys youtube homepage..

"The videos posted are examples of unprofessional and dangerous driving. The companies MAY or MAY NOT have taken any corrective action. These videos do not determine the safety rating of the carrier the FMCSA rates the carriers safety.

Truck fatalities are approximately 5,000 per year. Most common wrecks are due to speeding, following too close and improper lane change.

The companies have been notified either by email or by telephone to view the videos of the driver and to make some corrective action so as to prevent a fatalities/injury or wreck. The company MAY or MAY NOT have done any discipline.

All the videos here are of truckers that put themselves in harms way or do not remove themselves from harms way. Professional driving is more than holding the steering wheel. If you are up here then reconsider your driving habits before you kill someone! Speed and space management are the first theings you learn as a preofessional driver!"

This guy is a leach, he is selling these tapes to the companies at $35 each. The 15 pieces of silver that Judas received didn't fulfill him either. All he will succeed in doing is getting these drivers fired and more 4 week wonder truckers to replace them. I think it's funny that he claims he wants to increase the safety on the roads, when in fact it will have the opposite effect. He is a douchebag and is more of a danger out there on the interstate than the trucks he is filming...

...WAIT A MINUTE, why isn't Con-Way seeking legal action against this guy? I mean we hear it all the time from the company about not talking to the media without the crystal palaces blessings. The company also claims to retain the rights to any, and all publicity of company assets. Arrest this guy for copyright infringement, wreck-less driving, terrorism (looks like he is taping possible WMD delivery vehicles to me)... Yeah, so it's a stretch, but so are claims against the drivers he is taping.

While I will admit, some of the actions of these drivers are not particularly safe, taping them, and sending copies of the tape to the company in hopes of getting his 15 pieces of silver, ($35), and getting the driver fired, is not the way to make the roads safer. If he really wanted to do that he would be lobbying congress to make a law that everybody that holds a drivers license must submit to random drug and alcohol tests.

I dont think the thread creates a problem.It seems like the damage is already done.This is a phrase from the guys youtube homepage..

"The videos posted are examples of unprofessional and dangerous driving. The companies MAY or MAY NOT have taken any corrective action. These videos do not determine the safety rating of the carrier the FMCSA rates the carriers safety.

Truck fatalities are approximately 5,000 per year. Most common wrecks are due to speeding, following too close and improper lane change.

The companies have been notified either by email or by telephone to view the videos of the driver and to make some corrective action so as to prevent a fatalities/injury or wreck. The company MAY or MAY NOT have done any discipline.

All the videos here are of truckers that put themselves in harms way or do not remove themselves from harms way. Professional driving is more than holding the steering wheel. If you are up here then reconsider your driving habits before you kill someone! Speed and space management are the first theings you learn as a preofessional driver!"

maybe he isnt dangerous or unprofesstional. maybe he was just drunk.

All I can say is this guy better watch out.... If he pisses off the wrong driver he might find himself under a set not just going down the road along side of a set .

i think we should play this at our meetings. and let everyone know that people are watching you at all times and learn from it. as far as selling the tapes the guy could shove them up his anal cavity.

i think we should play this at our meetings. and let everyone know that people are watching you at all times and learn from it. as far as selling the tapes the guy could shove them up his anal cavity.

That's exactly how you turn a negative situation into a positive. :1036316054:
Hopefully this video will not be used against the driver.
If anyone has been trained in the SMITH system, it's time they start using it because Big Brother is always watching us.

The guy with the camers is an idiot. He says the same things in just about all the videos. He spins everything the truck does to make it look bad. I don't think he knows that much about trucks. Probably got fired for having a serious accident.
Highway vigilante.... he's going to get somebody hurt. What's going to happen when his videos get boring for everyone including himself. Is he going to do something "off" camera to make the driver mad and then turn his camers back on?? He just might do that for excitement. Leave the policing to the police.

Are we Anti-Trucker?...No we are Anti Aggressive Trucker
Fact is, no trucking company wants to have bad drivers, nor do any really admit they do, but they do. Every
company that relies on vehicles to do their job, whether its trucking, service techs, construction
or radio station promo vans, even ambulance drivers and cops. Everyone has bad drivers.

I actually like his campaign/crusade. If you look at his website "third eye", it will make you rethink.
It's a bummer that we as "Professional" drivers get caught driving like that, but it does help us see what we look like being unsafe. I would be furious if I was driving in my personal vehicle with my family and a trucker was driving aggressively.

This is about Truck Driver safety...we know their are many aggressive 4 wheelers that cut us off, but if we use our SMITH system training we would see this in front of us or in our mirrors and adjust accordingly, thus eliminating the potential for road rage.

U.S. Department of Transportation: New Study Concludes Driver Behavior Causes Most Truck Crashes