XPO | Water Bill

BabyJ5525

TB Lurker
Credits
How sad is it that XPO is not paying for drinking water !!?? Just found out at least 3 terminals in the Northeast haven’t had drinking water for their coolers in the drivers rooms !! The excuse they are getting ... XPO hasn’t paid the bill so your shut off til it’s paid ! WTF is up with that ?? Drivers are bringing in water from home ! Any other terminals ?

How sad is it that XPO is not paying for drinking water !!?? Just found out at least 3 terminals in the Northeast haven’t had drinking water for their coolers in the drivers rooms !! The excuse they are getting ... XPO hasn’t paid the bill so your shut off til it’s paid ! WTF is up with that ?? Drivers are bringing in water from home ! Any other terminals ?
We don't have water bottles. We have water filter system for hot and cold water. I think all the FAC I run has them

I bring my own food and drink. It comes from my republican upbringing. I don't run into many problems when I leave the safety of my house... LOL

How about being “self reliant “? The less I count on from the company, the less disappointed I am.
It’s not about being self reliant in my opinion. It’s about decency. Do you think the executive office has bad drinking water , restrooms that are not in working order ? Why should you be treated as less than someone at the home office ? This all stems from lack of respect and cutting budgets so much that facilities are running with Vermin. You guys enable these people to treat you like sh-t . Please if you can’t have enough respect for yourself do it for your fellow worker . Unbelievable!

Maybe fuel for the trucks is your responsibility? Lights on the dock ? Propane for the forklifts ?

Last edited:
:1904:This mentality is insane... what happened to gainful employment ? Do you work for the sole reason of enriching people who do not give a rats ass for you ? What about your family, time and self respect? It has a value. Without you they are stuck . It’s about a social contract between you and the employer or at least that’s the way it was. You give them your best and in return they treat you decent.
You guys should return your paycheck to Brad Jacobs because that’s ultimately where your heading.:idunno:

Ok , I vented now ... feel much better.

But for real have a little self esteem

Last edited:
:1904:This mentality is insane... what happened to gainful employment ? Do you work for the sole reason of enriching people who do not give a rats ass for you ? What about your family, time and self respect? It has a value. Without you they are stuck . It’s about a social contract between you and the employer or at least that’s the way it was. You give them your best and in return they treat you decent.
You guys should return your paycheck to Brad Jacobs because that’s ultimately where your heading.:idunno:

Ok , I vented now ... feel much better.

But for real have a little self esteem
Tell me a trucking company that truly cares about their employees, not many

It’s the bill payment t system they set up. Silly.
Yes, there's a lot of companies that try and streach out paying bills for 90 days, They want to hang on to the cash as long as possible. Not good business practices , vendors have always had trouble getting paid. I remember many years ago getting the service center phones cut off for non payment.

Osha Part 1926, sub-part 1926.51. No grey area....

It’s not about being self reliant in my opinion. It’s about decency. Do you think the executive office has bad drinking water , restrooms that are not in working order ? Why should you be treated as less than someone at the home office ? This all stems from lack of respect and cutting budgets so much that facilities are running with Vermin. You guys enable these people to treat you like sh-t . Please if you can’t have enough respect for yourself do it for your fellow worker . Unbelievable!

Maybe fuel for the trucks is your responsibility? Lights on the dock ? Propane for the forklifts ?

I agree you have to draw the line somewhere, just give me the tools I need to get the job done. And when they don’t, I do the best I can with what I have. We have all worked here long enough to know the company doesn’t care about us and that will never change.