Estes | Wausau Wi Pay Rates

Can anyone tell me what the road and city rates are for Wausau WI terminal? TIA

Extraboard linehaul starts at 61.5cpm and tops out at 69.5cpm after 3 years. Scheduled linehaul is 2 cents less. Teams top out at 74cpm. No clue what city guys make up there but they top out at $27.05 at my barn and start around $25.

Edit... I just saw where you posted in other boards asking for info so I’ll add some more.

For P&D... Overtime at 52 hours but I hear they send you home at 51.5 hours. Can’t confirm or deny.

Extraboard linehaul... expect to be gone 5 days and off 2. Sleep in a hotel all week. We bid annually systemwide by seniority. They add runs periodically and those are awarded to interested drivers by category seniority. Zero dock work for linehaul drivers.

We also have a hub category that’s pretty much a road run with dock work.

We have outward facing cameras.

For what it’s worth, I left Central Transport 9 years ago and came here and I’m much happier. Not here to bash Central, but it was pretty bad over there when I left. Estes is decently laid back and it’s a good fit for me.

Last edited:
Extraboard linehaul starts at 61.5cpm and tops out at 69.5cpm after 3 years. Scheduled linehaul is 2 cents less. Teams top out at 74cpm. No clue what city guys make up there but they top out at $27.05 at my barn and start around $25.

Edit... I just saw where you posted in other boards asking for info so I’ll add some more.

For P&D... Overtime at 52 hours but I hear they send you home at 51.5 hours. Can’t confirm or deny.

Extraboard linehaul... expect to be gone 5 days and off 2. Sleep in a hotel all week. We bid annually systemwide by seniority. They add runs periodically and those are awarded to interested drivers by category seniority. Zero dock work for linehaul drivers.

We also have a hub category that’s pretty much a road run with dock work.

We have outward facing cameras.

For what it’s worth, I left Central Transport 9 years ago and came here and I’m much happier. Not here to bash Central, but it was pretty bad over there when I left. Estes is decently laid back and it’s a good fit for me.
Thank you!