Yellow | Way to go teamsters!! Dollar zollar gets his retirement present!!

Not at all... The yes vote gives them a chance. Whatever happens from here can not be blamed on the yes votes. The banks may decide to shut it down. The company may not be able to secure the additional financing, but the yes votes at least gave them the chance. If a no would have shut them down like they claimed, then they would not have had the chance to work with the banks or new investors. So, the yes votes gave the company a chance.

There are no guarantees in life, and there is absolutely no guarantee they will be able to complete the financial restructuring. If they pull it off then it is because the yes votes gave them a chance. If they pull it off it should allow the company to become profitable again and hopefully that means a future for all those yes voters (and no voters) that looks brighter and holds the opportunity to have the concessions restored.
Thats funny ::shit::. Like you really believe your important to this company. Your as good as 5 minutes ago.....if you were Rdwy...you've heard it before. If your Yellow......you will hear it before its over.

Last edited by a moderator:
ebd7b489.jpg
three cheers for saving the company from the abyss--our hero
images

images
Joe that is the sickest thing I've seen you post to date. :nono_h4h:

I am sure you will be joined by those who are celebrating having a job come Monday. Good Job guys 62% of you did the right thing and now we have a chance. That is better than the alternative.

In 6 months when round #4 comes around you will be saying the same thing..........When is nuff enuff...........DAMN get real

Not at all... The yes vote gives them a chance. Whatever happens from here can not be blamed on the yes votes. The banks may decide to shut it down. The company may not be able to secure the additional financing, but the yes votes at least gave them the chance. If a no would have shut them down like they claimed, then they would not have had the chance to work with the banks or new investors. So, the yes votes gave the company a chance.

There are no guarantees in life, and there is absolutely no guarantee they will be able to complete the financial restructuring. If they pull it off then it is because the yes votes gave them a chance. If they pull it off it should allow the company to become profitable again and hopefully that means a future for all those yes voters (and no voters) that looks brighter and holds the opportunity to have the concessions restored.

:9529::9529::9529:

as long as yrc continues to lose customers and give extremly poor service which also leads losing employees. they will not make the money the financial experts say they need to survive.they also need to remove
alot upper management.

Joe that is the sickest thing I've seen you post to date. :nono_h4h:

ebd7b489.jpg
Let's face it bro wolf..this company literally rose from the dead. Drowning in debt in a depression and getting shelled with predatory pricing, credit default swaps Goldman Sachs style that almost ended it. Overcame all obstinate obstacles in the work force.
YRC should not be here today. But they are. Your enemy Zollars :17142: Zollars worked in the new work rules to level the playing field with the nons is the work of a genius.
Look at the carnage goin on at Reddaway
th_facepalm.png
who thought they were stand up guys. They are going down hard cuz of the strike out there although I hear it's TDU locals out there

ebd7b489.jpg
Let's face it bro wolf..this company literally rose from the dead. Drowning in debt in a depression and getting shelled with predatory pricing, credit default swaps Goldman Sachs style that almost ended it. Overcame all obstinate obstacles in the work force.
YRC should not be here today. But they are. Your enemy Zollars Zollars worked in the new work rules to level the playing field with the nons is the work of a genius.
Look at the carnage goin on at Reddaway
th_facepalm.png
who thought they were stand up guys. They are going down hard cuz of the strike out there although I hear it's TDU locals out there
Ya I'm real proud of him.......Bankrupt the largest Trucking company, then bring it back at a 3rd of what it used to be and still not out of the woods. And rather than admit I f.....ed up, he insists its all the economy and continues to do the same stupid ::shit:: right up to retirement day. Maybe you should donate some of your useless stock to show your appreciation. On second thought.......as soon as it sky rockets because of Zollars you can buy that condo in the Caribbean and seeings as I don't have to punch in anymore I can come visit.....have a toast with you for Zollars and Hoffa. :1904:

electraglideatl...Why are you worried about it? You Are retired. Get on your bike and ride. Enjoy that pension while you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya I'm real proud of him.......Bankrupt the largest Trucking company, then bring it back at a 3rd of what it used to be and still not out of the woods. And rather than admit I f.....ed up, he insists its all the economy and continues to do the same stupid ::shit:: right up to retirement day. Maybe you should donate some of your useless stock to show your appreciation. On second thought.......as soon as it sky rockets because of Zollars you can buy that condo in the Caribbean and seeings as I don't have to punch in anymore I can come visit.....have a toast with you for Zollars and Hoffa. :1904:
james-gandolfini-1.jpg

it's only business..win some..lose some but at least they're still in the game
now you got a problem with dat?
images