Yellow | Way to go teamsters!! Dollar zollar gets his retirement present!!

wild deuce

TB Veteran
Credits
What's next HEROES? Now that you sold the farm to Three Dollar Bill?

62% in favor at YRC and Holland (no suprise).

69% in favor at New Penn (that suprised me for sure).

I'll tell you whats next.

The end of the Freight Teamsters. Here's why ...

We at the freight division have no more use for the Teamsters. What do we need the Teamsters for after this contract?

We might as well be CONWAY you sorry pansies!!!

Speaking of Conway ... I am hearing rumors that we are more attractive to would be non union buyers ... at less than $5.00 a share per stock ... who wouldn't want to buy are sorry pansy asses now that we don't need the Teamsters anymore?

Granted ... our stock will be worth more than $5.00 in the coming days since we have sold the farm. But do you really want CONWAY to own us?

PANSY ASSES!!!

wild deuce
Teamster Stud

PS:
I'll be at the saloon drinking up all the liquor cause I can't believe what has just happened. I gather I won't be alone!!!

So what is the pay now per mile Glen Morre is 41 cents per mile and no union dues is that what it has come to!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be at the saloon drinking up all the liquor cause I can't believe what has just happened. I gather I won't be alone!!!

I am sure you will be joined by those who are celebrating having a job come Monday. Good Job guys 62% of you did the right thing and now we have a chance. That is better than the alternative.

I am sure you will be joined by those who are celebrating having a job come Monday. Good Job guys 62% of you did the right thing and now we have a chance. That is better than the alternative.

Alternative? Or threat?? I guess we will never know! Now will we?

You might have to eat those words if
YRC closes

The same people that have been saying that the banks still have the final say.......somehow, now think that the mighty YRCW has some say in a possible closure. Which is it? They still can't pay their bills!

What's next HEROES? Now that you sold the farm to Three Dollar Bill?

62% in favor at YRC and Holland (no suprise).

69% in favor at New Penn (that suprised me for sure).

I'll tell you whats next.

The end of the Freight Teamsters. Here's why ...

We at the freight division have no more use for the Teamsters. What do we need the Teamsters for after this contract?

We might as well be CONWAY you sorry pansies!!!

Speaking of Conway ... I am hearing rumors that we are more attractive to would be non union buyers ... at less than $5.00 a share per stock ... who wouldn't want to buy are sorry pansy asses now that we don't need the Teamsters anymore?

Granted ... our stock will be worth more than $5.00 in the coming days since we have sold the farm. But do you really want CONWAY to own us?

PANSY ASSES!!!

wild deuce
Teamster Stud

PS:
Just out of curiosity, how long have you been a Teamster?

A chance at what? This POS!!! co. still wont make a dime, six months down the road we'll still be in dept to our nostril hairs with no way to pay it off, they'll be asking for more I guarantee it. Good job, WTF!!!

A chance at what? This POS!!! co. still wont make a dime, six months down the road we'll still be in dept to our nostril hairs with no way to pay it off, they'll be asking for more I guarantee it. Good job, WTF!!!
Well then, according to you, people still have an Additional 6 months to find a "BETTER" job! Instead of NOW!!!

You might have to eat those words if
YRC closes

Not at all... The yes vote gives them a chance. Whatever happens from here can not be blamed on the yes votes. The banks may decide to shut it down. The company may not be able to secure the additional financing, but the yes votes at least gave them the chance. If a no would have shut them down like they claimed, then they would not have had the chance to work with the banks or new investors. So, the yes votes gave the company a chance.

There are no guarantees in life, and there is absolutely no guarantee they will be able to complete the financial restructuring. If they pull it off then it is because the yes votes gave them a chance. If they pull it off it should allow the company to become profitable again and hopefully that means a future for all those yes voters (and no voters) that looks brighter and holds the opportunity to have the concessions restored.

Another crystal "baller" that knows for sure that we would have shut down.

No crystal ball... just a MOU that was pretty clear, a union hired financial expert that was pretty clear, and the company who was pretty clear, as well as the ability to comprehend what I see (read) and hear.

No crystal ball... just a MOU that was pretty clear, a union hired financial expert that was pretty clear, and the company who was pretty clear, as well as the ability to comprehend what I see (read) and hear.

The ability to comprehend what you see and hear could have actually been gullibility in this case. Glad you phrased it "pretty clear" at least you did not say it was clear. Wait until they start interpreting this agreement the way they see it.

Think about this .the most any trucking company makes in profit is Nickles and dimes for profit.As a banker which would you do .A company owes you billions.but you only get millions back .Close them down and you get NOTHING for your investment,BUT if you let them run you at least get some money each year and maybe over time you will get it all back.I know if I had money coming in rather then lose it all I would keep them running.Trucking is not a huge profit business and never will be until the top dogs stop being power hungry, and trying to control it all. Just think in 1981 fuel was 40 cents a gallon its now over 3.00 in a lot of places.Union wages were around 19 cents a mile back then, today it's 50 a mile.wages[with the cuts] have only gone up around 2.5% were fuel prices have gone up over 6x.What we make today would be like what people were taking home in the 1950's.But management and the government are making like it is 2100.Wake up people and see how we are screwed .Tuesday everyone got to vote the incumbents out .Or we as free people are done.WE the people must start taking a stand .But as here at YRC the people didn't.and in the long run we will all suffer for it.And yes I am a yrc person a teamster for 37 years been in trucking over 40 started at 15.I am just saying what I have seen happen over the many years working in trucking.I think we have WORST conditions now then in the 60's and 70's.I know I am working more and having less to spend then back then.I remember take home pays of $60 and having enough money to go to the races every F,S,Sunday. Can't do that any more government steal to much.You younger people you will be like France soon.

So are you saying they lied when they said this was the Best Contract Ever, 1st 10 percent was all they needed, 2nd 5 percent and no pension for 18 months was all they needed to survive and thrive. Now the 3rd round they finally starting telling the truth??????????? Please. Union and Company both agreed each time, They had experts look at the books. Remember?

How about all we need is these Utility Drivers, Will create jobs and no one will lose their jobs, They will not run relay freight,
They will ony work utility freight, Lies Lies and More Lies...........What about the billing jobs will return from India? They had to put that in more than one MOU, Because they never returned the billing the first time.They been telling you lies for years, Maybe you should open your eyes and open your ears as well..........

Last edited by a moderator:
ebd7b489.jpg
three cheers for saving the company from the abyss--our hero
images

images

Another crystal "baller" that knows for sure that we would have shut down.

negative, you don't need a crystal ball..just look to the west coast--

the Reddaway terminals that are union, work under a "white paper' contract.

YRC notified Local 162 that the plan was to close Portland and Seattle operations later in the year if the vote went through
Reddaway Portland and Seattle will be closed

19 of the 21 Reddaway Terminals closed in Texas,Louisiana,Oklahoma and New Mexico were Union.

they struck over the concessions..now being closed

no bluff intended