way to GO!!!

Credits
Now the people at DVP and EVP's church know about what they are doing hiring criminals to run their company. I heard that their pastor is telling them not to come to church until this is settled.!!!

WAY TO GO!!!!

Above the Law

Obviously the US DOT doesn't know who they are messing
with. Once again the VP's are proving they are above the law.

Western Service Center
Golden Hill Office Centre
12600 W. Colfax Ave. Suite B-300
Lakewood, CO 80215
(303) 407-2350
(303) 407-2339 (Fax)
FEDEX
7921-2969-6884
October 20, 2008
NOTICE OF DEFAULT
AND
FINAL AGENCY ORDER
OAK HARBOR FREIGHT LINES, INC.
1339 WEST VALLEY HIGHWAY NORTH
AUBURN, WA, 98071-1469
Re: Case Number: CA-2008-0710-US1275
US DOT#: 8314
Dear Sir or Madam:
This letter is a notice of default and final agency order ("Order"), and demand for payment of the
outstanding debt owed to the United States Department of Transportation, Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Administration, for violation(s) of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations,
Hazardous Material Regulations, and/or Federal Motor Carrier Commercial Regulations:hysterical:

CIVIL PENALTY: $2,840
Case Number; CA-2008-0710-US1275
US DOT Number: 8314
Dear Mr. Vander Pol:
A terminal review was conducted at Genco in Woodland, CA, on August 25, 2008. The purpose of this
inspection was to determine your compliance with the Federal Hazardous Materials Regulations
(HMR).
As a result of this review, violations were discovered. This letter constitutes a Notice of Claim by the
United States Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
against Oak Harbor Freight Lines, Inc. for the amount of $2,840.
Unless settled or otherwise resolved in a maimer set forth below, the FMCSA cam recover these
penalties, with interest and costs, in a civil action brought in a United States District Court. Additional
collection efforts may include, but are not limited to: Internal Revenue Service offsets against tax
refunds, and the referral to and the use of collection agencies to collect penalties. Also, under 49 CFR
§§ 386.83 and 386.84, once a final order has been issued, the FMCSA may prohibit Oak Harbor Freight
Lines, Inc. from operating in interstate commerce until the civil penalty is paid in full and, if applicable,
your FMCSA registration will be suspended:chairshot:

This is all part of a 46 page document. Later
we'll post how the company claims Non-Union
Fed-Ex would not cross a strike line to deliver a
letter:toxic:

So does this mean they owe a lot of money to their creditors,and they can't afford to raise wages,and benefits with a new contract?

They are just letting everything fall apart because they don't care anymore?

Or this is something that they forgot to pay when it was due?

It could be any number of reasons they let this go.

I personally hope it was just an error of theirs to let this slip by them.

With the United States economy tanking,I don't see how Oak Harbor can afford to stop running their business the best they can,for the future,of the owners as well as all the employees?

Its really to bad your contract didn't come due back when the Teamsters National Master Freight was setteled.

Who knew what our economy was going to be like now,and this is a very hard time to get any raises at any company in America.

I hope you all can get back to doing what you were hired to do by your company,shortly,the sooner the better.

So does this mean they owe a lot of money to their creditors,and they can't afford to raise wages,and benefits with a new contract?

They are just letting everything fall apart because they don't care anymore?

Or this is something that they forgot to pay when it was due?

It could be any number of reasons they let this go.

I personally hope it was just an error of theirs to let this slip by them.

With the United States economy tanking,I don't see how Oak Harbor can afford to stop running their business the best they can,for the future,of the owners as well as all the employees?

Its really to bad your contract didn't come due back when the Teamsters National Master Freight was setteled.

Who knew what our economy was going to be like now,and this is a very hard time to get any raises at any company in America.

I hope you all can get back to doing what you were hired to do by your company,shortly,the sooner the better.
My guess is that it is something that was missed and fell through the cracks. The whole document is legal postioning by both sides. I doubt that given the small amount of the fine that they are having trouble paying.

Put the case number CA-2008-0710-US1275 into Google and it is the only hit.

Great find foster and do tell about FedEx. Next the Post Office?:biglaugh:

PS: Ed, the wooden shoes have dry rot.

It isn't from a creditor it is from the US Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration for a violation! An investigation was done at one of the California terminals and there were violations found and OHFL is being fined for the violations. This violation had something to do with Hazardous Material! OHFL keeps trying to fight it poorly I might add! I think my favorite part in all the documents is: Unless settled or otherwise resolved in a manner set forth below, the FMCSA can recover these penalties, with interest and costs, in a civil action brought in a United States District Court. Additional collection efforts may include, but are not limited to: Internal Revenue Service offsets against tax refunds, and the referral to and the use of collection agencies to collect penalties. Also, under 49 CFR §§ 386.83 and 386.84, once a final order has been issued, the FMCSA may prohibit Oak Harbor Freight Lines, Inc. from operating in interstate commerce until the civil penalty is paid in fiill and, if applicable, your FMCSA registration will be suspended.

Great find foster and do tell about FedEx. Next the Post Office?:biglaugh:

PS: Ed, the wooden shoes have dry rot.

We received the documentary evidence related to the claim on Thursday
October 16, 2008. The delay in receiving the documentary evidence may be due to a failure of Fedex to
deliver the documents. Fedex delivery drivers have refused to deliver to our offices due to a strike by
our Teamster-represented employees.

This is priceless! Your right next they will be blaming the Post Office then it will all come back on the Teamsters yet again trying to damage OHFL.

Not only are there violations with the DOT still pending. There is also pending violations with Dept of Labor and Industries, don't know what the violations are or if there are any fines involved. This is all public information you just need to know where to find the stuff on the internet. Every company I have ever worked for have a file on each employee so I decided I should have a file on each company I work for! It is called C.Y.A. (cover your a$$). Every policy, policy change, contract, employee handbook, violation and know the laws. Because you know as well as I do if you crossed over them you would be accountable just as the company should be as well! The problem is most employees do not pursue it when the company crosses them so the company continues to cross over them until someone calls them out on it.

Read this, then go to youtube.com and see Oak Harbors
newest recruits in action.:popcorn:

Organization: Oak Harbor Freight Lines

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Comment
March 7, 2008

Docket #FMCSA-2007-27748
Docket Management Facility
U.S. Department of Transportation
Room W12-140
1200 New Jersey Avenue, S.E.
Washington, DC 20590-0001

Re: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: Minimum Training Requirements for
Entry-Level Commercial Vehicle Operators

Dear Sir/Madam:

Oak Harbor Freight Lines is writing to express a number of serious concerns with
the Federal Motor Carrier Administration?s notice of proposed rulemaking
(NPRM): ?Minimum Training Requirements for Entry-Level Commercial Vehicle
Operators.? Although our company supports an enhanced driver training rule, the
provisions of this proposed rule are untenable and would seriously hamper my
company?s ability to recruit new drivers.

Oak Harbor Freight Lines is a regional LTL company operating in five western
states. We operate nearly 550 power units and employee more than 750 drivers.
Each year we develop approximately 20 ? 25 entry level drivers through an in-
house training program that allows dock workers to further their career with Oak
Harbor. This program has been highly successful in developing safe and motivated
new drivers. The company incurs the associated expenses in training time,
equipment and fuel with no cost to the employee. The long-term benefit to the
company has proven to be realized in the development of our best employees.

The accreditation and the hours-based training requirements in the proposed rule
are arbitrary and capricious. The accreditation requirements, as proposed, are
onerous, costly and would undermine the ability of my company to train entry-level
drivers. Further, the proposed rule fails to link any safety benefit to its 120 hours-
based training standard. The appropriate amount of time necessary for driver
training cannot be determined unless or until truck driver training hours have been
properly validated. FMCSA has not done this.

The proposed rule also would impose qualification requirements on classroom and
skills driver training instructors which do not align with industry practice and would
severely limit the number of individuals available to train new drivers. The Agency?s
proposal establishes that trainers be state certified and requires skill instructors to
have at least two years of experience rather than one. In this regard as well,
FMCSA has set forth a provision without any empirical evidence to support its
position. The proposed requirements exceed industry practice and, if adopted,
would limit type and availability of individuals to train entry-level drivers.

Oak Harbor has developed specific training focusing on the challenges of city
traffic and the LTL industry to include freight handling. We utilize experienced
company drivers trained to provide the specific skills for our industry. Additionally,
entry level drivers receive additional training from driver-mentors. Operations is
directed to limit the scope of their duties as they continue to develop skills during
the first year as a driver. Costs related to certification of training and trainers
would negatively impact our ability to continue the driver development program.
Clearly driver development is not a ?one size fits all? process. It is unique to each
aspect of the trucking community. It would be difficult, if not impossible for us to
continue developing what for us has become our primary means of recruitment and
driver development.

We are concerned by the Agency?s lack of specificity in regards to the proposed
rule?s CDL licensing process for new-entrants. The integrity of the ?driver?s training
certificate? (DTC), under the NPRM, is vulnerable to fraud due to the proposed
rule?s lack of recommendations for standardized and tamper-proof driver training
certificates. Further, the proposed rule makes no provisions for my company and
others to view/obtain a copy of the DTC of a prospective new driver candidate. We
have no way of verifying whether or not an individual has been properly trained.

Oak Harbor Freight Lines believes that the proposed entry-level driver training rule
is fundamentally flawed and needs to be reconsidered. At a minimum FMCSA
should: develop a performance-based rule for training and testing of entry-level
drivers; allow motor carriers and training schools to self-certify; and, revise the
process through which state drivers licensing agencies license, retain and share
driver training certificates.

Thank you for the opportunity to comment on this important issue.

Sincerely,
Robert L. Hansen
Recruitment and Safety Manager
Oak Harbor Freight Lines

This is comic relief I am telling you. And somehow, someway I am sure this is the Teamsters fault because they are to blame for everything that is going wrong or the demise at OHFL right!? lol

Oak Harbor Freight Lines is a regional LTL company operating in five western
states. We operate nearly 550 power units and employee more than 750 drivers.:hysterical:

Oak Harbor has developed specific training focusing on the challenges of city
traffic and the LTL industry to include freight handling. We utilize experienced
company drivers trained to provide the specific skills for our industry. Additionally,
entry level drivers receive additional training from driver-mentors. Operations is
directed to limit the scope of their duties as they continue to develop skills during
the first year as a driver. Costs related to certification of training and trainers
would negatively impact our ability to continue the driver development program.
Clearly driver development is not a ?one size fits all? process. It is unique to each
aspect of the trucking community. It would be difficult, if not impossible for us to
continue developing what for us has become our primary means of recruitment and
driver development.:shock:

We have no way of verifying whether or not an individual has been properly trained.

These were the highlights that I personally enjoyed the
most and should not reflect the opinions of all Oak
Harbor Teamster employees.