Estes | Wayne Y. slated for Estes West promotion

teamster elvis

TB Veteran
Credits
Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends. We are so glad you could attend, step inside, step inside. Seems my former employer has a habitual desire to self destruct. As if the outside representaion movement that occured last year, in So. Cali. wasn't enough for Richmond. A " hiccup" I recall hearing a terminal manager refer to it as. Now they have pissed off No. Cali. to the point that they feel they have nothing to lose. I project the numbers to be even stonger this year. Before you all assume I am flaming a movement here, let me correct you. When asked what I think about the subject, I respond with, don't waste your time. Just leave like I did. Why organize a company with no freight? Hello. It's a sinking ship with cannonball holes in the sides big enough to drive a taco wagon through. Hey maybe they can save the driver and put him in a truck. Any way back to point. With all this chaos out west, lack of freight, driver rebellion, etc. it seems Rob or Billy or whom ever is piloting this train wreck, has decided the terminator aka, Wayne Y. is the super hero for Estes West. He will arrive with a big hatchet in one hand and a profilactic over his index finger on the other hand. Some of you will be promised to, with that finger inserted, and others will receive the hatchet. A hint, don't look directly into his eyes. They are completely black. Really strange. Like there is no soul behind them. He speaks to you with no compassion or heart. Like not even human. That is why I call him the terminator.

If they brought in Elvis (The King) he couldn't even bring back Estes from the dead. They should just keep waving the white flag