TForce | We are convinced acquiring UPS Freight will be a huge success for us: TFI International CEO

I’m sticking around...let’s see how this plays out especially after the contract ends in 2023.
I’m going to keep my positive vibe.

If they want to be a huge success, they can start by getting rid of Amazon....They kill companies, let them see how cost effective it’s going to be for them using their own trucks. You can see how slow the service has become since they started to switch over....

If they want to be a huge success, they can start by getting rid of Amazon....They kill companies, let them see how cost effective it’s going to be for them using their own trucks. You can see how slow the service has become since they started to switch over....
I believe the CEO of TFI mentioned that amazon isn't a good fit for ltl, since once they get density, they just move the freight themselves.
Amazon will be incurring all the problems that come along with a shipping company. They have no experience in running the trucking part of logistics, and just ask fedex ground how well a contractor based model works for there reliability. Fedex ground is a joke, compared to UPS. Amazon's shipping will soon become as unreliable as fedex ground, because contractor shipping is not reliable.