TForce | We are convinced acquiring UPS Freight will be a huge success for us: TFI International CEO

not that its legal for that much weight, just you have more to work with.

You do understand...

Most of our fleet is 2 axle tractors, so cut the weight you can carry with a 53 down to 66,000 gross.

Well I cannot wait to see what kind of BS this acquisition brings, however, Alain Bedard has said and I quote “ He is not going to spend 800 million for a 102-108% OR., He wants to see Low 90’ies to high 80ies, and will except nothing less and is quite confident this will happen!” And truth be told, our pricing alone did us in and Alain know that. He has mantioned this numerous times during his quarterly results meetings to investors! Bundled pricing is now gone!

Just like the the 700 million fedex freight dollars spent on Watkins Motor Lines to shut them down......
Not the same, Watkins sold, & UPS sold . Fedex bought American Freightways too for like 925 million if I remember correctly and made them Fedex Freight.

Not the same, Watkins sold, & UPS sold . Fedex bought American Freightways too for like 925 million if I remember correctly and made them Fedex Freight.
Fedex freight essentially shut down WML . They renamed them national ltl then (which was a scam ) absorbed them into fedex freight. So yes theybought wml to shut them down and pick the bones. So yes they did shut them down

Fedex freight essentially shut down WML . They renamed them national ltl then (which was a scam ) absorbed them into fedex freight. So yes theybought wml to shut them down and pick the bones. So yes they did shut them down
FedEx bought Watkins motor lines for one reason and that was the rights to Canadian freight

Well we wondered the same thing with American freightways
There is a book about the watkinsand FedEx national ltl debacle. It is a case study on how a corporation destroys an excellent company. I'm convinced if the watkins brothers could forsee what was going to happen they would not have sold. This book is available on Amazon and it is Excellent

41LHSKdVtPL._AC_SY780_.jpg