Holland | We Are Getting The Largest Raise In Ltl History

Take away the full pension contributions and it’s not far away from where we will be.
Didn’t someone else post that? Nonetheless,why in world didn’t you go to ABF?
You had 10 years. I think you might be an outsider trying to bring the union down.
That's what I been saying
It's a lot of em and they always pop up 2 to 3 weeks before our elections and post hundreds. Of shut the company down posts making them seem like the majority

Wtf are you smoking man. I can tell you must be a newbie to the LTL sector. The contract pays out over 5 years and that being said YRCW still pays the cheapest wages in the industry. All of your majors are paying 27-30$ a hour and .66-.71cpm on the road. No offense but it’s a sh ! T contract bottom line. Also at the end of the day after the 5 years is up that’s where your wages are supposed to be at now not 5 years down the road.
Look here supernutblackjack2172, you been outed
Go crawl back into your rat hole
See ya next contract

Lol... bird brain.... lol

No .a bird brain would be someone that lost a job at Holland due to a terminal closure.

Then had another job he was miserable at for over a year.

Then went back to Holland at different location because it was obviously a better job.

Shortly after his union leadership hammered out the best contract they could get and told him if it was voted down they anticipated a closure within a month.

But I don’t think the contract addresses all the issues that are important to me so I vote no ..for my reasons.

Goes back to another worse job.

That’s a special bird brain..lol

No .a bird brain would be someone that lost a job at Holland due to a terminal closure.

Then had another job he was miserable at for over a year.

Then went back to Holland at different location because it was obviously a better job.

Shortly after his union leadership hammered out the best contract they could get and told him if it was voted down they anticipated a closure within a month.

But I don’t think the contract addresses all the issues that are important to me so I vote no ..for my reasons.

Goes back to another worse job.

That’s a special bird brain..lol

I thought it was funny because of your screen name. .. I'm sorry if I offended you.... please accept my apology....

wtf that’s still 7

wtf it’s still 15000 less than abf is paying short timer 1 yr left really what Heritage are and how many yrs think u don’t have skin in the game

You left Holland for the same reasons.
Now you are on this board again.
You want this company to fail.
I have much more skin in game than you do.

At Reddaway we took a $2.35 pay cut in 2009. Correct me if I'm wrong but Hollands 15% was over $3.00 per hour. we received a few .26 cent raises and couple .35 cent raise over ten years. so this contract is in reality a net gain of somewhere between $2.00-$2.50. The average cost of living raise over that ten years at the competition was aprox-.65 cents per year. with the higher level of health benefits you guys enjoy the contract still falls well short of equal total compensation compared to FDXF or ODFL who are now enjoying in most regions $30.00 per hour. Do the math . your benefits are not worth $7.00 per hour. especially since the pension contributions have been sacrificed. You guys should be making no less than $3.00 per hr than FDXF.

At Reddaway we took a $2.35 pay cut in 2009. Correct me if I'm wrong but Hollands 15% was over $3.00 per hour. we received a few .26 cent raises and couple .35 cent raise over ten years. so this contract is in reality a net gain of somewhere between $2.00-$2.50. The average cost of living raise over that ten years at the competition was aprox-.65 cents per year. with the higher level of health benefits you guys enjoy the contract still falls well short of equal total compensation compared to FDXF or ODFL who are now enjoying in most regions $30.00 per hour. Do the math . your benefits are not worth $7.00 per hour. especially since the pension contributions have been sacrificed. You guys should be making no less than $3.00 per hr than FDXF.

Gee,everyone had 10 years to get on at FedEx and ODFL. I only know one that left and he got fired after 2 years.

So when you're dropping fries at Wendy's for $8.28 an hour, be just as scientific Einstein when Jr at the waffle house is making $8.67 with his tips more than you
And don't you dare look at your Drs salary
And your pilot's as well
Guess what Einstein
They make more than You

So when you're dropping fries at Wendy's for $8.28 an hour, be just as scientific Einstein when Jr at the waffle house is making $8.67 with his tips more than you
And don't you dare look at your Drs salary
And your pilot's as well
Guess what Einstein
They make more than You
Your post is almost as bad as your attitude. Most of what you post in this forum is un intelligible. Enjoy the LTL grind at substandard wages fella. what i posted was fact not opinion.

Your post is almost as bad as your attitude. Most of what you post in this forum is un intelligible. Enjoy the LTL grind at substandard wages fella. what i posted was fact not opinion.
I think he might have missed the fact that Holland and YRCF were at a higher top scale than Reddaway at the time and in fact, still are.

You left Holland for the same reasons.
Now you are on this board again.
You want this company to fail.
I have much more skin in game than you do.
This company is over failure is wrote all over the wall go out with ur head held high look for new job now or in a few years

No sec documents saying they have had a materialistic and ongoing concern for the future. If you want to work for subpar wages pension and drive 3 million mile equipment just vote yes. The company has had 10 years to get the debt paid they didn't but they had money for stocks bonuses and a bod ride with incompetent people. Stand up for yourself. Stop letting yrc walk all over you.

All i said is I like the name super trucker wish I came up with it

Nice try.
You ain’t fooling anyone.I know who you are.
supertrucker72 hasn’t been on truckingboards for 4 months.
You get called out and all of a sudden supertrucker72 shows up.
Your writing ( or lack there of) is identical.
Go enjoy your own job and quit trying to make people more miserable in their job.

Last edited:
No sec documents saying they have had a materialistic and ongoing concern for the future. If you want to work for subpar wages pension and drive 3 million mile equipment just vote yes. The company has had 10 years to get the debt paid they didn't but they had money for stocks bonuses and a bod ride with incompetent people. Stand up for yourself. Stop letting yrc walk all over you.

Stock bonuses have nothing to due with our revenue nor our day to day operations. They have paid down over 300 million in debt .
They have paid around 1 Billion in interest in the last ten years.
Why would one consider this sub par wages and continue working here?
27 per hour with no time and a half and crappy insurance would be more sub par.