1. We have the Facebook and Twitter going again. We would appeciate a like or follow.

POLITICS We Have Compromised Enough Already

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Jaloc, Aug 18, 2019.

1. buffalobill

buffalobill Well-Known Member

Driver Since:
    you obviously live in the city...

jimmy g likes this.
  2. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

The right to bare arms is more than a law.It is our duty, and the writers of the constitution knew the day might come when " We The People " might have to protect our country from a tyrannical government.

Thank goodness they had the foresight, because it looks s like that day might be coming soon.

And who knows, the way some of your wacko buddies are voting we may need our weapons to protect you from Sharia law..( How would you like having to bow down on a prayer rug 5 times a day and pretend to love ALLAH.?) We got your back.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  3. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Yeah or get your ass down to the Home Depot and they will tell you how to do it with PEX.

4. buffalobill

Driver Since:
    sharkbites and pex only go so far, but we know, you hate paying american wages....

Rastus likes this.
  5. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    I don’t trust either, it’s copper and solder for me.

buffalobill likes this.
  6. Magoo

just saying look at the laws changed with guns since 1900 lots of changes happened, more to come.
    When SWAT pulls up outside your house better surrender or go out on your back.
    I don't think they care one way or the other just so they aren't late for dinner.
    Then again when they get back to the station they probably high five each other when they shoot your ass.
    When you think your fighting some tyrannical government what your doing is firing at them, they are the branch of government that you'll meet.
    After a couple dozen crazies get killed it will all die down and we'll never hear from you guys again.
    The rest of your life you fellers will be wondering if someone gave then your name and they are coming to get you.
    Y'all will never get a good nights sleep again.
    Better ask your doctor for some Ambien pills for that.

7. Rastus

Driver Since:
    I had a lot of trouble with the lead free solder until I got a mapp gas torch.

buffalobill likes this.
  8. Magoo

They have a page I seen somewhere that gives the life of each product to compare with.
    Cooper , steel, black iron, PVC, PEX. Copper and Pex have a life of about 50-60 years I think. It all depends on what they are in contact with some soils , concrete, pressure treated wood. Pretty much guarantees I would never have to screw with them again in my life. But the PEX looks like it would be easy to work with only a few special tools.

jimmy g likes this.
  9. Magoo

I had lots of trouble until I found out each fitting must be shiny clean with emory cloth. Once I did that no leaks. And my solders look sloppy but they work.

jimmy g and Rastus like this.
  10. Rastus

Driver Since:
    The pex probably holds up, I’d be worried more about the connections.

buffalobill and jimmy g like this.
  11. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

my neighbors and I will all throw rocks at them and buckets of water

12. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    Those scenarios are only in your wet-dreams. They won’t happen in the USA. Have another drink, Mags...

buffalobill likes this.
  13. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    Our house was built by Sears (Craftsman Home) in 1920. The plumbing appears to have been updated in the 1960s. A Contractor buddy of mine was remodeling our bathroom last year, walked thru the basement, looked at the pipes and said “wave bye-bye to all this”. When I came home from El Paso, every pipe in the house is now new pex. Even out to the well. He says pex swells, contracts, but doesn’t break.

14. buffalobill

Driver Since:
    you can bend it with mild heat too....

falconfan and jimmy g like this.
  15. White

White Straight’nin the curves, flat’nin the hills

Quick wipe with a wet rag

buffalobill likes this.
  16. White

White Straight’nin the curves, flat’nin the hills

Asylum is to be requested in the first “invaded” country. That means the throngs from where-the-hell-ever can’t apply here.

Northern Flash and buffalobill like this.
  17. Magoo

I have no actual experience with it. if I were to plum a house I would use it. they have there own connectors and unions to connect to a regular faucet or hose bibb or anything. And they can expand some in case of freezing, when copper would bust. Maybe one day we'll hear it releases chemicals into the water that is hazardous, maybe not but strangely copper is counted in water as some kind of hazard. I had to replace some steel pipes that were disintegrating and seeping. They were 70 years old so long past their lifetimes and they close off inside reducing water flow. As for now I have come to hate working on houses, maybe again one day but a long break from it would be great. I plan on saving most of my tools which I have enough for the most part to do anything.

falconfan likes this.
  18. falconfan

The right of the people to keep and bare arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!
    We wouldn't want to disappoint our founders who have shed blood for our rights..Do you?

19. Joseph1135

Joseph1135 Well-Known Member

Herp derp.

20. falconfan

Jerk off

Northern Flash and Rastus like this.