XPO | We Made The List

At UPGF we take bent and broken beams hook the strap on the forklift and eliminate the hazard. Simple effective fix..and fun to
Drivers and/or dockworkers are not responsible for maintaining the trailers , right?( At UPSGF )

To keep this somewhat related to the original post , the cheapskate ( that's a driver repair ) way XPO goes about things leads to maintenance NOT being done.

XPO Logistics freight division may not be on this list , but how long can it be avoided with the current direction?

One way I still see that parts are getting damaged is raising the beams with forklifts. Still happens all day long. Lazy! I get tired of telling my peers just about anything negative (unless it’s safety related) because it doesn't do any good. When dockworkers and drivers run sectors, what are they going to do?

One way I still see that parts are getting damaged is raising the beams with forklifts. Still happens all day long. Lazy! I get tired of telling my peers just about anything negative (unless it’s safety related) because it doesn't do any good. When dockworkers and drivers run sectors, what are they going to do?
We've had a couple of guys with hurt shoulders and back trying to push the bars up so that's why guys at my barn use the forklift to push bars up

Other LTL companies have similar systems - how do they maintain their equipment? Do they take the cheapskate , B.S. way that XPO uses? Or is beam maintenance done by designated maintenance people?
Our Trailer's I think have a better designed system . I am very familiar with the safe stack system as they we in use before I left
Employment there . Our deck bars have a dedicated tract and to supplement that, the walls have a abundance of slots for the removable load bars and straps. I have seen some Trailer's with some damaged beams
So if they are a issue it gets fixed at the time it goes for maintenance Most terminals have a dedicated trailer mechanic, as our barn does.