SAIA | We need a union and we need it now!

I can only hope people will start waking up here. Supervisors treatment has gotten even worse. Policy never being followed and the only time they do follow it is when they want to pick and choose

good luck guys you got mangers from new penn bob newton and maybe others they going to run it like the only way they know how like new penn and yrc just different sign on bldg... lol they push and and push the bad part you can be fired without a union that's what they like... research form a good union and join your jobs depend on it yeah 29.00a hour sounds but there's hell to pay

At least he quit harping about all of his money.
I never once gave specific numbers. I only said I could live comfortably during my retirement and was fairly certain my money wouldn’t run out before I die. I’m sure you’re in the same position. Let me add that the only reason I brought it up in the first place was because everyone else was talking about how great their pension would be in retirement and I wouldn’t be doing as well because I didn’t have one. Which of course is completely wrong. I planned accordingly with my IRA and my wife’s 401K and have stayed debt free. I wasn’t bragging, I was simply giving them a response. A pension isn’t the only way to secure you’re future in retirement.

Last edited:
Got this video off the ABF forum. Looks like the boys aren’t very happy with their new contract.

Last edited:
Got this video off the ABF forum. Looks like the boys aren’t very happy with their new contract.
With their new contract they are still on a different level when comparing union to non. When I say different level I mean above and beyond the rest. You, like to argue starting wages. That's your only argument.

Rat has been retiring for the past 5 years now with his glorious 401k. But what he fails to tell everyone is that he's waiting for a huge market adjustment that will never happen:17:

No, it’s how I feel about you. I’ve made peace with the people I work with.
You may hate what I represent and I’m OK with that. After all “I wear your scorn with pride.” I’m just glad you’ve made peace with your co-workers. The Teamsters are grubby little parasites that have sold out their members. If you can’t see that then you’re just burying your head in the sand. Try reading the union forums from the men that have been betrayed. Their words .. not mine.:cuss:

Last edited: