Yellow | We need time

dokman

TB Veteran
Credits
I just think we need more answers and more time,after alll this is a contract we are voting on did the 2008-2013 vote and propasal take 4 weeks?

Please go read some of my other posts,

GUYS NO MATTER HOW WE VOTE WE LOSE JOBS.

Tell your locals to get an extension with some answers.

I just think we need more answers and more time,after alll this is a contract we are voting on did the 2008-2013 vote and propasal take 4 weeks?

Please go read some of my other posts,

GUYS NO MATTER HOW WE VOTE WE LOSE JOBS.

Tell your locals to get an extension with some answers.

Your Local should be having a meeting with you with all issues and concerns anyday now....I suggest ALL of you attend one and get the facts as to what is going on....lots at stake here on both sides....talk to your locals.....I am busy doing the same with our members....KK

KK you have been very fourth coming with the info you have, And it is apreciated. Not all locals are as diligent about that as you.

KK the time is now to stop the members bleeding.Remember trans-con,Interstate,pilot. Etwnc, and many more all had give backs to so called save their company's .Anyone been saved ---------- NO all the members got was screwed and the big shots got millions. The members bleeding must stop here and now it is time to take a stand .I don't know about other terminals but the main office won't let ours put on more people we turn away a lot of freight every day because we don't have people to pick it up.The management is padding the books just like when roadway had caliber ,Roadway was loosing money every period while RPS,coles viking ,spartan were shown making money .But 0ne month after they were sold, roadway was shown making a ton of money.Are they hiding there earning in CHINA<GLEN MOORE else were.? I have been around long enough to see what is happening ,happen before.Times might be a little but it is the same scene all over again.Look at abf a week after the members voted NO ABF was hiring.

KK the time is now to stop the members bleeding.Remember trans-con,Interstate,pilot. Etwnc, and many more all had give backs to so called save their company's .Anyone been saved ---------- NO all the members got was screwed and the big shots got millions. The members bleeding must stop here and now it is time to take a stand .I don't know about other terminals but the main office won't let ours put on more people we turn away a lot of freight every day because we don't have people to pick it up.The management is padding the books just like when roadway had caliber ,Roadway was loosing money every period while RPS,coles viking ,spartan were shown making money .But 0ne month after they were sold, roadway was shown making a ton of money.Are they hiding there earning in CHINA<GLEN MOORE else were.? I have been around long enough to see what is happening ,happen before.Times might be a little but it is the same scene all over again.Look at abf a week after the members voted NO ABF was hiring.

Just a quick thought or two as I am preparing for our meeting this afternoon @ Local 728....ABF and YRCW is apples and oranges....2 totally different ran companies....the brothers & sisters at Trans-Con...Interstate...etc...etc...had somewhere else to go and work as a Freight Teamster back in the day....where would 25,000 go if YRCW was to fold?....I'm just sayin'.....KK

Not only is it bad now but this is going to make working for yrcw"D" worse, if it passes I'll be here to say "I told you so".

KK you have been very fourth coming with the info you have, And it is apreciated. Not all locals are as diligent about that as you.
If your local is not doing the job then you need to be louder and make them more accountable.Its tough but it has to start somewhere.

Your Local should be having a meeting with you with all issues and concerns anyday now....I suggest ALL of you attend one and get the facts as to what is going on....lots at stake here on both sides....talk to your locals.....I am busy doing the same with our members....KK

With all do respect the language is very vauge. Will we keep what vacation we have earned or lose a week right away,my 4th week is christmas will I lose that.

Can the 4 hr man work 4 in the am and 4 in the pm.

Can 4 Hr man work Pm then be road casual that same night.

I want better answers before I vote

Just came home from the meeting our Local had. Not counting the 2 stewards only 1 Road Driver & 2 Local Cartage men showed up, THREE G.D. MEMBERS!
Monday morning everyone is going to be asking what happened, I know what going to happen, What Happen at the meeting? What happen at the meeting?
I know what I want to say, WHY THE HELL WERN'T YOU THERE? You are going to listen to rumor and second hand opinions instead of getting the info first hand! Is this what you think of your Job?
It makes it hard for me to listen to anyone's opinion for or against if you can't take a few hours to attend the meeting!
What in the Hell is wrong with people?

Just came home from the meeting our Local had. Not counting the 2 stewards only 1 Road Driver & 2 Local Cartage men showed up, THREE G.D. MEMBERS!
Monday morning everyone is going to be asking what happened, I know what going to happen, What Happen at the meeting? What happen at the meeting?
I know what I want to say, WHY THE HELL WERN'T YOU THERE? You are going to listen to rumor and second hand opinions instead of getting the info first hand! Is this what you think of your Job?
It makes it hard for me to listen to anyone's opinion for or against if you can't take a few hours to attend the meeting!
What in the Hell is wrong with people?
Our local says 2-3 weeks after the ballets go out on the 7th we'll have a meeting, they're still on vacation, poor babies need their rest.

That's BULLS$#%! How many YRC members in your local? Can I assume they are "Second Class Teamsters" in the eyes of your E. Board???