We need to Organize some of these Trucking Company's

smokie

TB Lurker
Credits
Men when you are out on the streets, and see other non-Union truckers, start talking to them about organizing, tell them about the benefits, wages, and perks. Get their name, and telephone number, then pass it along to your Steward, or your Local Union BA.

yea go tell a non-union guy thats making more money than a union guy the perks. then go tell him ur pension is frozen or why dont u tell him that at some union companies each terminal negotiates their contracts seperately so the whole union cannot act as ONE...

You are clueless

yea go tell a non-union guy thats making more money than a union guy the perks. then go tell him ur pension is frozen or why dont u tell him that at some union companies each terminal negotiates their contracts seperately so the whole union cannot act as ONE...

YOU ARE CLUELESS, YOUR PENSION IS FROZEN, NOT OURS. All our NEMF pensions are the same except for 1 term that took more in wages than pension contribution, and our pension fund is a 100% funded.
And what area are you in for YRC, you forgot to add it in your profile, also forgot to put in the company you work for. Your a Teamster?!, and you quote that! I don't know, seem more of a **** to me. I hope your Local is not looking at what you posted, Oh yea you did not put in your Co, or area in your profile. SHAME ON YOU

To NEMF Worker's, Look at Post above, We are GREAT

NEMF Worker's look at the above post, I told you we are Great. Some people think our pension is frozen, like theirs,:biglaugh: they wish that on you, misery loves company.

Hey i never said ur pension was frozen..ur rallying the troops for "union" membership..which means all unions..
No nemf driver is gonna ask anyone to join. thats ur job, but stay on here and speak to the same 5 nemf guys.ur really making progress....

all ur doing is drawing in more outsiders and ur inciting more trouble

Get another cup of coffee, and dunk the Blackberry in it

Hey i never said ur pension was frozen..ur rallying the troops for "union" membership..which means all unions..
No nemf driver is gonna ask anyone to join. thats ur job, but stay on here and speak to the same 5 nemf guys.ur really making progress....

all ur doing is drawing in more outsiders and ur inciting more trouble

Yes you did, here read what you wrote:
This is a NEMF board, with our Union, not yours. I am addressing my men, with our Union, and you quoted the above, and you talk about NEMF contracts also. Get another cup of coffee, and dunk the Blackberry in it, might help you understand your own quote.:eck13:

Yes you did, here read what you wrote:
This is a NEMF board, with our Union, not yours. I am addressing my men, with our Union, and you quoted the above, and you talk about NEMF contracts also. Get another cup of coffee, and dunk the Blackberry in it, might help you understand your own quote.:eck13:

I do not want to get into a pissing match with you, but let me ask you, what is the reason you post here so often with negativity, you can tell us your real reason, come on son let it out, we have a shoulder for you, and aren't you more interested of what's going on with your job, rather than ours, and why are you hiding your location, and Co. on your profile. Do you just like controversy, no where else to get it? Please tell us, you can be truthful here, we want to understand you, promise not to make fun of you, being sincere.

steve, u seem to be a proud union man who just happens to work for NEMF....(..i knew a guy DAVE I,the BA. in providance,good guy, but bad communicator also.)..what u fail to undersatnd is high executives read these boards..and i know them ..so why would i jeapordize anything... i have networked with many companies and have posted on their boards as well.

i'm for the working man ....and remember since ur a union guy do u really think u know everything.. u know wht they tell u....i have heard a ton of whats going on in october..whoopie...take anoher sip of the koolaid. do me a favor and be guy eating the popcorn..only post actual news that an employee can use otherwise ur doing the tommy two step

steve, u seem to be a proud union man who just happens to work for NEMF....(..i knew a guy DAVE I,the BA. in providance,good guy, but bad communicator also.)..what u fail to undersatnd is high executives read these boards..and i know them ..so why would i jeapordize anything... i have networked with many companies and have posted on their boards as well.

i'm for the working man ....and remember since ur a union guy do u really think u know everything.. u know wht they tell u....i have heard a ton of whats going on in october..whoopie...take anoher sip of the koolaid. do me a favor and be guy eating the popcorn..only post actual news that an employee can use otherwise ur doing the tommy two step

That's all in good, and I know Dave very well, maybe he did not do the right thing for you, I'm guessing he was your Steward at the time in that Term. Wow you heard tons of what's going in October, from our drivers I guess, well if you are still in the same area, as you were before, I hope Jerry is giving you that info, then I know it is correct.
But you still have not answered my question, what is the reason you post here so often with negativity, you can tell us your real reason, man up now.