Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

We Need to Protect the Border- Of the Ukraine

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium

“President Biden reiterated his support for Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity and called for de-escalation and a return to diplomacy,” the White House said after the call.

if only these leftist asshats cared as much for US sovereignty and territorial integrity

1984Sideways

On a final dispatch, do not get anymore tomorrows.
I am against it. There is nothing for us to protect. Even if we had ten millions and overflowed with military power its not ours to protect. Ukraine is a People who is part of the greater Slavic Peoples with a number of regional issues with Russia as they have been for 1000 years. It is strictly a post USSR Domestic squabble between both Nations. We would be extremely foolish to get involved.

How would we in the USA feel if Russia was to fly troops and a army into say... Florida because they are specifically not compliant with the current Covid direction taken by their People and Governor?

I further bend over backwards in my opposition to Washington's Civilian Leadership in dithering over the Ukraine. Thats not the big problem around here. The USA would literally burn in riots, a near civil war and other really big problems before there is no more washington DC. Maybe.

IF the stupid idiots want to go into Ukraine and find that DC is vaporized along with them due to a few Topol-2's delivered by Missile in half a hour? Serves them right I say. Sometimes you have to take the dead wood and burn it, such rot and vermin within the mess needs to be burned so that the forest so to speak will thrive and be healthy again.

I for one do not want it. But what do I matter? I do not. And so they will be allowed to proceed with the Ukraine folly. And we are going to pay for it. We cannot and must not be that stupid.

I did a additional time to survey deployable forces out of the US Homeland. The Army has maybe a Short Division to ship right now and a couple of mech divisions that they can assemble and ship. It will be a few weeks for them to get to Ukraine and they will be sunk trying. OR destroyed while traveling by road in Eastern Europe. Dont think the Russian wont do it.

Whats left after that? There is a Ready Reserve. The idea that a mid 50's disabled vet can be called up and slapped with a uniform and handed a rifle and then dropped into Kiev is horrifying. In any case, half of our Domestic air travel will be stopped so that the airliners will be stripped of their passenger hauling and converted to military use in less than a day. The People will not accept that. In any case we do not have enough air assets in the world to keep the skies clear over Ukraine long enough to get them there safely.

As far as the Navy? They will be entering a hostile waterway a mile wide or so and a few miles long, corked out.

Last edited:

Cerberus_Kelpie

Premium
USA, USSR, CHINA, ALL SHARING SOME NUCLEAR ARMAGEDDON!!
THAT'LL SOLVE THE "DILEMMA"!!

no pointless Troops Fighting on Ground, just deliver Glowing Ultimatums!
EARTH WILL RECOVER Unless Man Simply Detonates The Planet Into Oblivion!!
MY ROOSTER IS BIGGER THAN YOUR ROOSTER so :fingure:!!

1984Sideways

Well on that last day or the last hour I would demand a little cognac.

St Peter will want his share. Properly distilled in nuclear fire of course.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
Biden wants to protect the Ukraine border because if Putin gets his way, Hunter Biden will lose money via his Burisma Energy board member position and Burisma stock holdings.

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium
Biden wants to protect the Ukraine border because if Putin gets his way, Hunter Biden will lose money via his Burisma Energy board member position and Burisma stock holdings.
That’s what I was thinking, how does an invasion affect the Biden family Ukraine holdings.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
That’s what I was thinking, how does an invasion affect the Biden family Ukraine holdings.
Joe Biden is so slimy that it's reasonable to believe that they wouldn't let the American people listen in on the Biden/Putin conversation yesterday because the Biden administration didn't want us to hear Biden making financial deals for his family with Putin.

1984Sideways

So Burishma becomes worthless. Meh. Thats not so bad.

The Minsk Accords provide for the use of the eastern Ukraine states (Using USA term of our states) of which there are at least two involved whose peoples will have the ability to more closely live as Russians with whom they are interconnecting very well. Unfortunately Kiev has not lived up to those Accords and refuses to let those people determine their own future.

And so Russia probably will invade and that will be that. The Ukraine Order of Battle has been seriously stripped since the USSR days. She did however stand up in local fights against very long odds in military actions that display the heroism and skill despite being out classed, out matched and so on. However that is not the Government I would celebrate in any way.

If we can somehow simmer this thing on the back burner long enough to eliminate Biden and his entire family from Presidential Offices and Influence of any kind, and ship the whole lot straight back to Delaware, the faster this whole mess will calm down.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
If Russia invades Ukraine, Biden will quickly send a stern warning letter to Putin and immediately send blankets and MRE's (Meals ready to eat.) to Ukraine, just like his boy Obama did.

1984Sideways

I picked up a tiny article somewhere in one of the recent defense publishers. Apparently NATO sent a F35 to a border with Russia to have a look around. Well a Russian Su-30m came up carrying a special electronic war pod. Lit that off against the F35 itself. Caused the plane to become unflyable.

They very quietly restricted that gold brick model war plane from any future border look sees. The same Russian electronic device was used to render the USS Cook a brick with just machine guns manned manually. Everything else was cold cocked or blue screened some years ago.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
How can this ignorant administration be concerned about another country's border and controlling it, when our own border is wide open because of them? Our border issue could be fixed overnight, where we have zero control (or vested interest for that matter) in controlling the Ukraine border.

1984Sideways

How can this ignorant administration be concerned about another country's border and controlling it, when our own border is wide open because of them? Our border issue could be fixed overnight, where we have zero control (or vested interest for that matter) in controlling the Ukraine border.
Because they are the future Democrat Party Voters. Tens of millions of them.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
Cubans have seen Communism and hate it.
South Americans always vote Democrat.

It's not a coincidence that the Cubans are being sent home and the South Americans are getting the red carpet treatment as they enter.

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium
Cubans have seen Communism and hate it.
South Americans always vote Democrat.

It's not a coincidence that the Cubans are being sent home and the South Americans are getting the red carpet treatment as they enter.
Democrats might be in for a surprise with these Latinos.
There are not the 92% democrat freak show plantation dwellers another group is.

Michigan Bill

I live Here
Premium
They are a definite wild card. I'm friends with a Mexican guy at work, he hates trump, but he hates Biden too.

Honestly, I think if a guy like Ron Desantis ran, the democrats would be ****ting bricks. He's young, he's Smart, and if he doesn't get involved in the media bs, he could pull a lot of fickle moderates away from the current morons...

1984Sideways

I dont care what whomever runs. Using Desantis as a example? Certainly. We have another called Tom Cotton. And more who will make good presidents.

I thought Carter was the worst him and his heeyuk peanut laid back butchering of the US Military and other things. Biden is a sad declining mentally sick person (Not by choice I dont think... there are ways people in old age get such declining) and should never have been put into that white house.

Well hes in it but good today. What are you gonna do to kick his little chickenbarn ass out and put someone else in that oval office? If not him then who? I dont know of any time in our history excepting two powerful leadership persons having a illegal dual and one killing the other 200 years ago.

So sad. What a effing mess. If Trump ran? Sure, I'll vote. Maybe. But I dont know yet if we can find others equally sharp like this DeSantis.... who wants the job. We go through this every 4 years. What a mess.

The reason I do not blindly vote for trump is that he lacks the capacity for war. He is a business man and a very good one, possibly even with his failures in the past. Very sharp. But he has no balls to fight when its becomes necessary. You almost have to **** his wife or something to enrage him enough to commit our Forces to fight. Hes just not a fighter. Its not in him.

Now Desantis? I'll have to look at him pretty hard. Someone with that kind of sharp wit like wanting to ship illegals from Florida to the democrat stronghold of Marthas is really something. But can he fight? Thats only part of what i look at.

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium
They are a definite wild card. I'm friends with a Mexican guy at work, he hates trump, but he hates Biden too.

Honestly, I think if a guy like Ron Desantis ran, the democrats would be ****ting bricks. He's young, he's Smart, and if he doesn't get involved in the media bs, he could pull a lot of fickle moderates away from the current morons...
If President Trump doesn’t run it’s his for the taking.
(Unless Liz Cheney wants it)

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
Let see
most of South America
Catholic thats not good for Dems
believe in the family, thats not good for Dems

They might want to reconsider this policy
True. But the Democrats and their fake news media have a knack for brainwashing the fools among us. So never assume anything or underestimate the stupidity of our fellow citizens.