1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS We Truly Have A Two Tiered Justice System In America

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Toby, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Toby

Toby I live Here

We truly have a two tiered justice system in the United States

Report: Utah U.S. Attorney John Huber is ending inquiry into alleged Hillary Clinton corruption

U.S. Attorney John Huber’s multiyear look into accusations of corruption by Hillary Clinton has found nothing to file charges against — an outcome that doesn’t surprise current or former law enforcement officials, The Washington Post reported Thursday.

Then-U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions tasked Huber, Utah’s U.S. attorney, with looking into the Clintons in November 2017 at the urging of President Donald Trump and others. The inquiry focused on the Clinton Foundation and its ties to the sale of Uranium One and the FBI’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while serving as secretary of state, The Washington Post reported
    https://www.sltrib.com/news/2020/01/10/report-utah-us-attorney/

2. Toby

Toby I live Here

Report: DOJ’s Probe Of Clintons Ends With A Whimper

U.S. Attorney John Huber effectively concluded a sprawling investigation into several matters related to the Clintons without a finding of criminal wrongdoing, according to a Washington Post report.

In November 2017, then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions tapped Huber to investigate the Clinton Foundation as well as Hillary Clinton’s actions as secretary of state toward Uranium One, an energy firm linked to Clinton Foundation donors. Huber was also tasked with investigation matters related to the Russia probe, but that part of his investigation was ceded to the Justice Department’s office of the inspector general.
    https://amp.dailycaller.com/2020/01/09/justice-department-clinton-huber-over/

If anyone of us did even a fraction of what she did they would lock us up and throw away the key, that includes those who will cheer for this.

3. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

She deleted 30,000 + subpeonaed emails and had the devices smashed

WTF

4. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

How many " suicides" and unnatural deaths with people involved in the investigation process on the investigators and those being investigated?

Toby likes this.
  5. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

that has all been debunked
    - CNN

Toby and slavenomore like this.