Central Transport | Wednesday the 16th I talked to my TM and hmmm

iNeedAngerMngmt

Legend Last Man Standing
Credits
Started out with a smile, I asked him if they were answering the phone central transportation? He got an instant attitude with me. Hmm k, totally not prepared. So as I sat there listening with my mouth shut and anger building he ranted on about what money I make is what I will make when I convert to CT. I couldn't hold it in no more. I said now look, that might be good for some but i'm at starting pay still and 3 years without a raise is not cutting it anymore. He seemed to listen but then he says where do you get your information from? I say don't worry about it. He then says well only listen to those who know the answers. He then says its the management. God, I said, your toying with my life and i'm starting to get pissed. I stood up walked out of his office and slammed the door. Went to work. :ranting2::ranting2::17113::17113::17113::17113:

He will not talk about whats really going on. He doesn't know is the problem i'm thinking. They are in the dark like the rest of us. What i'm trying to say is I am sick of all of the crap Vitran gives, Kiss our a'' and do a good job, drive our junk trucks and let us take advantage of you while we increasingly give you more to do for the same pay as a new hire and don't ask any questions because we are puppets just like you or just don't give a hoot.

Funny huh. Nope..

Started out with a smile, I asked him if they were answering the phone central transportation? He got an instant attitude with me. Hmm k, totally not prepared. So as I sat there listening with my mouth shut and anger building he ranted on about what money I make is what I will make when I convert to CT. I couldn't hold it in no more. I said now look, that might be good for some but i'm at starting pay still and 3 years without a raise is not cutting it anymore. He seemed to listen but then he says where do you get your information from? I say don't worry about it. He then says well only listen to those who know the answers. He then says its the management. God, I said, your toying with my life and i'm starting to get pissed. I stood up walked out of his office and slammed the door. Went to work. :ranting2::ranting2::17113::17113::17113::17113:

He will not talk about whats really going on. He doesn't know is the problem i'm thinking. They are in the dark like the rest of us. What i'm trying to say is I am sick of all of the crap Vitran gives, Kiss our a'' and do a good job, drive our junk trucks and let us take advantage of you while we increasingly give you more to do for the same pay as a new hire and don't ask any questions because we are puppets just like you or just don't give a hoot.

Funny huh. Nope..

I gotta agree wit u. The TM really does not know what's goin on. Either that or they are not worried. Thers solid info of sum TM even recently purchasing new autos and houses. I know they wouldn't be dumb enuff to do so if they knew they'd be looking for a new job.

I gotta agree wit u. The TM really does not know what's goin on. Either that or they are not worried. Thers solid info of sum TM even recently purchasing new autos and houses. I know they wouldn't be dumb enuff to do so if they knew they'd be looking for a new job.

Who knows, lol I guess we'll find out..