FedEx Freight | Weekly Pay/ Pay Structure?

spooner

TB Lurker
Credits
Well we had a meeting this morning and we are going to weekly pay starting end of the month. Now i got to adjust my withholdings again. I heard a rumor about they changing the pay structure?

Good, its been yeeeaaarrrssss since I've been paid weekly. I also heard that Jan 1 we would be caught up with FXF. I guess we will see.

Good, its been yeeeaaarrrssss since I've been paid weekly. I also heard that Jan 1 we would be caught up with FXF. I guess we will see.
If that's true, our mileage will go up but they get 11.05 for assembly and dis, so if your on a meet and turn you'll gain, if you do alot of drop and hook you'll loose. If they are gonna do that it probably means their gonna rework everything. probably no more fuel guys sitting around waiting for a truck either

If that's true, our mileage will go up but they get 11.05 for assembly and dis, so if your on a meet and turn you'll gain, if you do alot of drop and hook you'll loose. If they are gonna do that it probably means their gonna rework everything. probably no more fuel guys sitting around waiting for a truck either

Not quite...

Freight gets paid by the pin for assemblies and dis-assemblies. Hooking a set, 2 pins. Hooking up to a set already hooked (or van), 1 pin. We will actually gain all the way around if we are paid like Freight.

your probably right, I'm not awake enough yet to think about it. I'd have to get an old log from freight to figure it out. the terms are all different. Switching to freights system of things would be a mess here though. Guys still haven't figured out the VCR. If I think of it, I'll post a pic of a freight log. Natl guys will get a shock. It'll be like every natl driver starting a new job all at the same time. what a mess

I wasn't at the meeting I got this second hand. Now i understand it is P and D only. The new systems acrpos or something like that is going into effect there for p and d will start getting paid weekly and the line drivers will follow as soon as they figure out all the variables with line pay ie delays, hooks etc.

I was told tonight that KCM will switch to weekly pay (including linehaul) after the 1st of September. The supervisor staff (salary) will go to bi-monthly pay at the same time.

We was told in a meeting by Tony T. that our area will get weekly pay for part time, office and P&D starting 8-23. Linehaul will get weekly starting around Nov. 1. Dunno about anyone else but that is what we were told in our meeting...

Our P&D in DTX have on weekly since the first part of August and Dallas Line haul will get their 1st weekly check on 9-3.

Wonder if they will hold a week? Yea looks like they will, but will already have a week on the books. 23rd - 29th get paid on the 3rd. cool

Well, as normal CHR hasn't told us anything yet. But through the grapevine we start at the end or first of the month.