ADuiePyle | wegmans

Hey, my friend @vetran peddleman you just made a true reply to @Local_Driver. Wegmans is a future leader in grocery stores and if you really see the history they really had made many changes to achieve this. The Wegmans store seems to achieve a great height as they seem to be perfect in every department.
wow you are one of the very few users that use the @ system here :1036316054:

QtNS9Gq.jpg

And up the road at the Walmart....
Don’t worry, Magoo would hit that all day long

They are building a distribution center in Richmond Virginia. It’s is supposed to open next year.
To service the Virginia stores and their large expansion that will happen in North Carolina. It will also free up space in the Pa whs to keep growing in the area. It’s over capacity now and no room to expand

I live in semi-rural suburb west of the city of Rochester,NY.the home of Wegmans.
When I was a P&D driver I delivered to all of their area warehouses.
Most of them always wanted it their way,or you could pull out of their dock & return it to the shipper.
Needless to say I wasn't a big fan of delivering anything to them.
However their stores are great,Wegmans is the one thing folks say they miss the most when they travel out of the area.
your right nasty people working the ware houses ,we are all in the same local ,had no respect for the local LTL drivers ,Produce docks sucked!