Central Transport | welcome newbies

had enough

pErSoN oF iNtErEsT
Credits
welcome aboard com on, scarry harry and westcoast connection. suprising we have three new members at the same time. how strange :)

Yes sir we have to roll together and make it work ( struggle together now then put in for a raise together) more people can make a difference
I read this somewhere and have a pretty good memory...So let me quote this to the best of my ability........The challenge for every organization is to build a feeling of oneness...Of dependence on one another. Because the question is usally not how well each person works....But how well they work together....THIS IS IDEALISTIC...IN A PERFECT WORLD....But we work for Vitran....A company that has no communication with their team members....They build walls...Not bridges...Tell me if after 10 years you feel like chasing greatness when almost all of your time spent here you are set up to fail...We have tried and tried and no one listens....Apathy among the employee's has set in.....You can only beat a dead horse for so long and you finally give up. When you beat your head against a brick wall for so long and finally get a massive head ache....Common sense tells you to stop....Give me some reason to have hope that things will change....And I might give them the benefit of the doubt.

Misery loves company and innocent, caring and hard working individuals who get disrespected and stepped on everyday need to stick together. We need to deprogram our minds and tell ourselves and each other that we are important no matter how much we are lied to and mistreated as humans. We must all know that we are the backbone and the most important asset to these types of greedy institutions. We must teach our children not to lie or cheat to get ahead and hold our head up high. Lying and cheating the people who make it possible for you to be successful is "NOT" the the correct path to profits. Karma is very real and it's up to the individual or entity to decide if they want good karma or bad. I want to thank everyone who has given unconditionally everyday even though everyday could be your last because your good driving record and license could be taken from you in a flash because of others inexcusable mistakes and using human sacrifice to obtain a greedy goal.