FedEx Freight | Welcome to the new FedEx National Board.

Guardrail

TB Legend
Credits
Please excuse the dust as Jeff moves into the new house and rearranges the furniture. I was asked to be the Moderator for this forum as the previous Mod stepped down. (thanks for your service 57)

If you have any questions, click here for the FAQ. If you don't see the answer there, make a post and ask away. If you still don't get the answer, please ask them here or PM me and I'll do my best to answer them.

Thanks again for your patience while the new digs are prepared and tweaked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please excuse the dust as Jeff moves into the new house and rearranges the furniture. I was asked to be the Moderator for this forum as the previous Mod stepped down. (thanks for your service 57)

If you have any questions, please ask them here or PM me and I'll do my best to answer them.

Your Welcome Guardrail...Congradulations on the New Gig...You'll make a Great Moderator.:cool:....:)

Congrats. How about for a first helping hand you find out how us premium members get rid of these annoying ads. Thanks.

If you have any questions, please ask them here or PM me and I'll do my best to answer them.

thanks
xcsp

Last edited by a moderator:
may take a minute RWD a lot goes into this and Jeff will be on here all day tweaking the system

Congrats. How about for a first helping hand you find out how us premium members get rid of these annoying ads. Thanks.

you should read the FAQ forum at the top that is so big Ray Charles could see it.....

I see said the blind man

you should read the FAQ forum at the top that is so big Ray Charles could see it.....

I see said the blind man

Thanks. I needed an intelligent insult. If you remember the last time a few months ago when you changed things around, you put the link for ad free on the bottom of the page. Keep in mind, us members are not the ones who keep changing the system. But anyway, thanks again.

Thanks. I needed an intelligent insult. If you remember the last time a few months ago when you changed things around, you put the link for ad free on the bottom of the page. Keep in mind, us members are not the ones who keep changing the system. But anyway, thanks again.

Glad I could help you now go to the forum at the top, read a very brief instruction and I will fix you up...

10-4 driver?

It's not really a promotion. Now I have to keep a leash of some sort on my tongue. I have been known to get carried away at times in the past. But thanks anyway. :)

Nice tractor Kings disciple, is that an Allis Chalmers Model C?

Very nice! We have a '47 allis. Looked pretty close in the picture, hard to tell from a thumbnail though. Looks to be in mint condition!

Those old Allis tractors are real cool. I used to work some on a farm next to us and the owner had a 40 something model A/C that had the old hand clutch. Hard to get used to but it was a real work horse of a tractor. They're very sharp when restored.