Well,,,how Was Orientation!!!!!

not a ex jevic driver but just got put on at cowan..go for orientation on the 10th..also will be doin bj's out of burl...how is it so far..wat time do you usually start at night

WELL THE FIRST WEEK I WAS STARTING AROUND 4-6pm,,,BUT LATELY BECAUSE I KINDA ASKED FOR IT I HAVE BEEN STARTING AROUND 1-3pm,,,,,BUT RIGHT NOW THEY ARE STILL TRYING TO GET IT ALL FIGURED OUT,,,,IT WILL BE A LITTLE BEFORE EVERY THING IS NORMAL!!!!!!

BUT OTHER THEN THAT THE JOB IS REAL EASY,,,BACK INTO BJ's,,,DROP-HOOK,,AND RUN!!!!!!!:1036316054:

WELL THE FIRST WEEK I WAS STARTING AROUND 4-6pm,,,BUT LATELY BECAUSE I KINDA ASKED FOR IT I HAVE BEEN STARTING AROUND 1-3pm,,,,,BUT RIGHT NOW THEY ARE STILL TRYING TO GET IT ALL FIGURED OUT,,,,IT WILL BE A LITTLE BEFORE EVERY THING IS NORMAL!!!!!!

BUT OTHER THEN THAT THE JOB IS REAL EASY,,,BACK INTO BJ's,,,DROP-HOOK,,AND RUN!!!!!!!:1036316054:

thanks for the info bleedingreen...

bleedngreen i hope your job at cowan is not just based on BJ"s freight cause what if someone under bids cowan? i wish you guys all the luck in the world and glad to see you guys getting back to work. we all know how the winter can be will they have enough freight to get you guys thru the winter without lay off"s?