FedEx Freight | Well, I'm glad everyone is content with the dovetail decision

When yellow bought roadway the same crap happend, the fact is that yellow bought roadway. fed ex freight bought watkins they should go to the bottom of the board. thats fair sorry your company sold out. in the case of roadway they would have been out of business if yellow hadn't have bought them, they should have all been layed of in the merger.

Wow, you're really living in a dream world.:biglaugh: If you've been around very long, your company sold you out. Did anybody go to the bottom when your company sold you out? When Fedex bought AF and viking to get them in the freight business, who went to the bottom, nobody, they dovetailed the two company's together. wake up!

I feel for all of you guys, Sysco Oklahoma is hiring in Tulsa, Muskogee, Miami, Perry, and Norman, for anyone that loses their job I encourage you to apply, PM me for info or phone #'s.

Just to give you a bit of info on pay, I am at bottom scale, I usually work 4 days, I worked 5 last week and grossed $1833.00, I'm not BS'ing you, that was my gross pay, our benefits are better than fedex, PM me if your interested, we need good men.

Nothing but respect for food throwers. You guys work your butts off. I couldn't do it day after day.

What are they doing to keep freight drivers from signing cards?

Guess they figure we've had all the time to do it and never did so we must be willing to accept everything they want to shove down are throats. My biggest worry always was if freight signed they would shut down and go all in with national, now they don't have that option anymore.

When yellow bought roadway the same crap happend, the fact is that yellow bought roadway. fed ex freight bought watkins they should go to the bottom of the board. thats fair sorry your company sold out. in the case of roadway they would have been out of business if yellow hadn't have bought them, they should have all been layed off in the merger.
I thought Roadway was making money ..... YRC did not get Roadway for cheap.

i am right there with you i am number 7 on our board and i to feel the shaft and to those at fxe, fxnl guys did not make this merger the greed from corporate america did and i know when we come over there will be a big target on our backs by the way i almost bet after 30 plus years in this businees this is to me and it anit over yet just wait the fifth tme this has happened

No guys, your right. I'm sorry. Stupid selfish me. Enjoy the fact that u cost someone their job so you could get your respective bid slot rather than go to the bottom of the board where you belong

Rather funny though how it's mainly the National side here touting the fact that we should all feel ashamed of ourselves over at FXF for wanting an equitable stake in this. Unfriggen real

Gee 5 years ago they were our competition. Now they our #1.:stirthepot: