well, I'm starting a "job search"

pro1driver

I don't wanna go fishing, even though i got stuff
Credits
yeah, i'm bored as all heck..even my avatar says "i'm bored"

oh sure i can go to the shooting range or club, and have a blast, and i can reload ammo, and i can sit here at the pc and look at websites that'll educate me on how string bikinis stay tied...but all that gets boring.........

so........

i put out my resume on a coupe of employment websites...nothing like trucking...OH HELL TO THE NO on that....

besides, you all pretty much know about my physical limitations due to my back

something like what i did when i was younger, putting myself thru trucking school..

something like floor washing, carpet cleaning, office cleaning, you know, light duty type of stuff.

i'd be limited to how many days/nights a week i can work.

my SS disability lawyer said i can seek employment, that SS cannot touch me, as long as i stay "below the radar" in money earned

just something to occupy my time, make some "mad money"............

thing is, ALL the trucking companies i had worked for..??

are out of business, and i ain't worked since i got hurt back in April of 2014.....

BUT.....i can tell the potential employer that i had passed a police background check, as well as an Attorney General check (in order to get my ccw), but at my age, getting another background check from the AG's office, is free........and takes like a few minutes.....

whatever........i guess....the biggest "hurdle" is, i have NO references.......but many employers are hungry for workers too.......

i tried walmart last year in fact...doing night time cleaning

but those people also load up those Chep blue pallets, you know the 40 lbs ones???

and pull them thru the store, to the loading dock and stack'em........"no thank you", i told the gal interviewing me.......

"cleaning" to me means cleaning.........not yanking heavy crap thru the store.........at least, not with my back situation.

i'll keep ya's posted..........

A tip for your application.

If it asks for race or gender or languages you are fluent in.
Do not put Caucasian.
Do not put male.
And do not put English.
with my last name, i could pass as either Mexican or Columbian

for my gender, i suppose i could jot down..."unknown until the lab results are conclusive"...?

I know guys that still drive part-time because they like to, an auto dealer courtesy shuttle driver, one drives new car trades between dealerships, another one delivers radio active medicines to hospitals, I think theres something out there for you, heck maybe they need a part-timer out at the range, probably wouldn't hurt to ask at some of your favorite haunts.

I know guys that still drive part-time because they like to, an auto dealer courtesy shuttle driver, one drives new car trades between dealerships, another one delivers radio active medicines to hospitals, I think theres something out there for you, heck maybe they need a part-timer out at the range, probably wouldn't hurt to ask at some of your favorite haunts.
What about an emergency mirror delivery guy? Some trucking companies use them.

Four legged furry kind or the ones in a bikini top?
austin powers breast GIF
breast boobies GIF

I know a guy (can no longer pass DOT physical) who works for a big car rental company and takes cars from one airport to another....