well....

Rodedog

TB Lurker
Credits
this place is a ghost town. gonna see what i can do to get the cob webs taken care of and wash the windows, and reopen this place.

badlionsfan said:
this place is a ghost town. gonna see what i can do to get the cob webs taken care of and wash the windows, and reopen this place.

You got the right idea, bub. Get the NEMF guys up and running.

Good luck BLF.... ConWay used to be a lot different, which is why I left too.

Nobody loves ya!

Sterling said:
Maybe they will come to my area and I might apply for a super.... job...
well i know they're settin up shop in cleveland, chicago, columbus and cincinasti. so i'd say if you live in a town that starts with a C, we should be coming soon. i'll keep da boards updated for future expansion that i find out about.

September 5,2006 is the opening date for Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnatti, Chicago and Richmond. In 2007 is a target of more expansion into KY, MI, IN, IL, WI, MN.

MontanaNY said:
September 5,2006 is the opening date for Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnatti, Chicago and Richmond. In 2007 is a target of more expansion into KY, MI, IN, IL, WI, MN.
what there pay an are the union

DOLLAR BILL said:
what there pay an are the union

DOLLAR BILL, I don't know what their pay rate is . In the areas that they already operate in they are in the Machinists Union

I know NEMF in my upstate NY area pays time &1/2..

after 8 hours per day.They are the biggest employeers of drivers.
Conway is second.
NEMF does a lot of the Red Star accounts,that didn't go to Holand.

They do a lot with Home Depot.
I think they are paying pretty good,but not as much as UPS Freight.

Most of the city drivers in this area are making as much as us per week figuring in their over time.

Other than that this is about all I can share about them.
I know a few drivers,but don't see them to much where I deliver,except for the Home Depots,than just see them in passing,as all that freight is a mall widow of time for appoinments.