R&L | West Columbia, Sc Info??

USFtrucker1

TB Lurker
Credits
Any R&L drivers on here from the West Columbia SC terminal?? Moving from NY and interested in applying!! Any info on company and terminal would be extremely appreciated. Just trying to figure out how the work environment is, how many hours would a bottom driver average a week, how and how much is the health coverage, a city drivers pay, anything really. Thanks in advance!!

Any R&L drivers on here from the West Columbia SC terminal?? Moving from NY and interested in applying!! Any info on company and terminal would be extremely appreciated. Just trying to figure out how the work environment is, how many hours would a bottom driver average a week, how and how much is the health coverage, a city drivers pay, anything really. Thanks in advance!!
The terminal manager is a former silver bullet....I think he is easy to get along with. Starting pay is around $22hr and top is around $27.50(after 3 years). Health coverage runs around $70 for family. I'm not sure about the hours there but we had a guy transfer from my barn to Columbia and says he likes it and the hours