Estes | West Middlesex

The CEO, COO and Marvin there today. What going on??? Anyone have a clue?

Rumor i heard was they have almost 200 signatures calling for a union.

I know they've been routing a lot of stuff around there lately, my barn been getting blown up.

What a shame. Those guys will be on the outside looking in. With the $$ they pay us and benefits we have why would anyone want to screw it up with unionizing?

What a shame. Those guys will be on the outside looking in. With the $$ they pay us and benefits we have why would anyone want to screw it up with unionizing?

I think it's more they're just trying to get some attention from the big wigs. They're constantly 100-200 trailers behind, working long hours and lot of forced weekends. Really they need to expand that terminal or make another big one.

I think it's more they're just trying to get some attention from the big wigs. They're constantly 100-200 trailers behind, working long hours and lot of forced weekends. Really they need to expand that terminal or make another big one.
Might be time for corporate to take a hard look at their business model. I know at our terminal we can’t find dock workers and we’re down 8 city drivers. Getting into more residential and liftgate work doesn’t make it any easier. We have over 140 trailers tied up with amazon and are leasing 44, and we’re an end of the line terminal. Meanwhile we’re always 2-3 days behind on deliveries and missed pickups. The new generation doesn’t want to work all the crazy hours and it falls on the backs of those of us who have been here for a few years.

Might be time for corporate to take a hard look at their business model. I know at our terminal we can’t find dock workers and we’re down 8 city drivers. Getting into more residential and liftgate work doesn’t make it any easier. We have over 140 trailers tied up with amazon and are leasing 44, and we’re an end of the line terminal. Meanwhile we’re always 2-3 days behind on deliveries and missed pickups. The new generation doesn’t want to work all the crazy hours and it falls on the backs of those of us who have been here for a few years.
New gen stays away from clinic