Yellow | We've already Given Back $12.10 An Hour! Check Out The Numbers!

im going to vote yes and buy the yrcw penny stock and hope for the best... that might put more money in my pockets in the long run!!!

it is kind of funny that drivers are complaining about this now.... It did not seem to be a issue back lets say in 2008 when freight started to slow up and the bottom of the board was getting their days cut.:17113:

The senior drivers which you would have been in this category were saying well that is what seniority will do for you... :argue:give you the option to work as much as you want. With absolutely no regard to the other drivers or drivers families that would be affected by loss of hours for insurance or just income. So before you say i am one of those drivers... I was on the very bottom and was complaining.. What seemed to be myself back then...i guess it is your turn to be heard by no one like me!!!

It sucks!!! But that is just the way it is with seniority.

bull$%#&!!!

bull$%#&!!!

I am not saying it is right.... It wasn't right when it was happening to me either. But now that the senior people are having their hours cut because of the top guys wanting them should not make the issue any different from when it was happening to me.
The overtime pie is shrinking and affecting more people that thought they were untouchable.:fruit:

The bottom line to my rant was we are Teamsters... we are suppose to be looking out for our fellow members... which is not the case anymore.:17113:

An old saying comes to mind what goes around comes around... I know it not right but some deserve it.:moon2:

it will be interesting this winter if they keep the doors open, i'm already seeing some starting to eat chesse like its gonna make it better for them. Seniority is all we have and need to keep at all costs. The only silver bullet we have against YRC is ourselves. Question is, will it ever get shot.....

Check out the numbers for yourself brothers and sisters! These numbers are for city driver wages in the Central Region (Ohio Rider) and Pension and H&W amounts into the Central States Pension and H&W Funds. Your amounts may differ in different states in the Central Region, and in other states in other plans across the country, but they'll be very similiar! I compared NMFA rates for companies like ABF to the YRC rates (based on a flat 40 hours per week)! Here we go..

ABF
------
Wages
-------
Hourly-$23.66
Daily-$189.28
Weekly-$946.40
Monthly-$4101.07
Yearly-$49212.80

H&W
------
Hourly-$6.84
Daily-$54.74
Weekly-$273.70
Monthly-$1186.03
Yearly-$14232.40

Pension
---------
Hourly-$8.55
Daily-$68.40
Weekly-$342.00
Monthly-$1482.00
Yearly-$17784.00

Total Compensation Cost At Full NMFA Rates (ABF) is $81,229.20 a year.

YRC
-------
Wages
-------
Hourly-$20.11
Daily-$160.88
Weekly-$804.40
Monthly-$3485.73
Yearly-$41828.80

H&W
--------
Hourly-$6.84
Daily-$54.74
Weekly-$273.70
Monthly-$1186.03
Yearly-$14232.40

Pension
---------
Hourly-$0
Daily-$0
Weekly-$0
Monthly-$0
Yearly-$0

Total Compensation Cost At YRC with the 15% wage cut and the pension contribution
suspension is $56061.20 a year.

DIFFERENCE IN COMPENSATION COST BETWEEN FULL NMFA RATES (ABF) AND YRC WITH WAGE AND PENSION CONCESSIONS IS...

Yearly-$25168.00
Monthly-$2097.33
Daily-$96.80
Weekly-$484.00
Hourly-$12.10

Remember that the above figures are very conservative estimates based on only a 40 hour week with no vacations, holidays, or overtime figured in. We only have to look at our pay stubs, and our pension accrual statements to see the real amounts. Let's hope the news on Wednesday isn't any worse than it already is!:TR10driving03:

In 1999 I was making $19.75 an Hour so much has changed since then there is no way in hell I am voting for less, Ever!

you got that right , at our barn they cant wait to say yes. These guys need to reavaluate their lives because they are worthless pos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they will say be lucky you have a job

This should be a REAL eye opener for all the yes men. That puts us down with the non union carriers plus were paying union dues For What.

thWINKgif.gif

that's a lot to give back boys and girls..but no need to worry..
if they had to pay you what you're really worth
there are minimum wage laws to protect you​

Yep. Now all of the sudden us Teamsters aren't worth the dirt that we walk on. But, I'm sure you were a ball buster back in your days.

Yep. Now all of the sudden us Teamsters aren't worth the dirt that we walk on. But, I'm sure you were a ball buster back in your days.

negative, the last event I want to see happen is a shutdown..you don't know them at the top. You never worked there. They will shut it. The times are perfect for a shut down. Big debt, bad economy, worthless stock, low bill count and a work force who
doesn't care= shutdown by Christmas guaranteed !

“Conflict is inevitable, but combat is optional.”- author unknown
you cannot win this one bro​

Big debt, bad economy, worthless stock, low bill count and a work force who
doesn't care= shutdown by Christmas guaranteed!
You are correct on the work force not caring anymore. We watch the fact that they obviously don't care, every day. We are tired of watching our investment get wasted on stupidity.

As far as shutdown by Christmas.......
Then someone needs to let them know that deer season starts way before Christmas.

ET must be retired from the management side of roadway, scene he knows them up at the top.ET said his pension is also locked in and that is also management thing to.I know they have a good retirement and still do,from what I here.