whadda think of this??

:cuss:from what i know personally and i have seen the sheet with my own 2 eyes is that on Sept.23rd of this year we became eligable for our 5th and last personal day! now i know you are saying hhmmmmmmm so what does this mean :nutkick: I ask you this. WHY ARE WE GOING TO GET PAID FOR OUR UNUSED DAYS IN JANUARY OF FISCAL YEAR 2008????? if we became eligable in 2007, :1036316054: why not pay us now. i am sure ,most of the guys can use the extra xmas money for thier families.. go figure, just another way to get screwed.:cuss:

I was told that we "earned" personal days at a rate of one day every 10 weeks. That would put the 5th day "earned" at the 50th week. Which is the middle of December. They always paid us for unused personal days in December. I havent asked, But I had'nt heard any different either.

You are right Mother! we are getting paid for are un used holidays in January! also your saftey bonus will be paid in january. it would have nice to had some of that money for Christmas. But dont worry it's sitting in a off shore account collecting interest....

Yea,that sucks! Had to use mine thru the year being brokendown out on the road.Sounds like accounting tricks to me

I was told that we "earned" personal days at a rate of one day every 10 weeks. That would put the 5th day "earned" at the 50th week. Which is the middle of December. They always paid us for unused personal days in December. I havent asked, But I had'nt heard any different either.

cowboy i have seen the memo if you want i can get it from the guy who showed me and post it either upstairs or in the drivers dispatch room

cowboy i have seen the memo if you want i can get it from the guy who showed me and post it either upstairs or in the drivers dispatch room
No, Thats cool. I'm not doubting what you say. I normally use my personal days during the year. They usually tax the crap out of it if its paid all at once. I only have one personal day left and have it scheduled to be paid during Christmas week.

No, Thats cool. I'm not doubting what you say. I normally use my personal days during the year. They usually tax the crap out of it if its paid all at once. I only have one personal day left and have it scheduled to be paid during Christmas week.