ABF | What a bunch of B.S.!

AkitaDog

TB Regular
Credits
So they needed us to give back! They made 14.0 million and o.r. was 94.6 for ABF freight for the 3rdQ while we were still at full rate! Who's B.S.ing who?:wtflol:

So they needed us to give back! They made 14.0 million and o.r. was 94.6 for ABF freight for the 3rdQ while we were still at full rate! Who's B.S.ing who?:wtflol:

I am still not convinced they lost money at all... They had 200 million on hand in 2010, Bought Albert, and Panther.. They paid out 80 Million Cash for Panther... In 2013 they still have roughly 120 Million on hand. I still can't see where they lost money!!!

BETWEEN THE IBT AND ABF, THEY WERE ABLE TO CONVINCE THE MAJORITY THAT THEY CAN'T COMPETE, AND THE COMPANY IS DOOMED...

MAKES YOU WONDER DON'T IT

Rollin my boy don't spend that check just yet.
I hope I have to eat my words and am still alive to do so but I DO NOT TRUST CORPORATE AMERICA any farther than I can see ( and that's getting worse with age )
When the dust settles and the YRC thing gets solved one way or the other. Watch the nons put it to their employees some more....
Good luck to all involved in the race to the bottom..........................

I would have liked to hear a question and answer season on the ABFS conference call but it was not to be. For those of you who would like to hear what Judy has to say call 1-800-633-8284 Reference #21675784. The call was about 30 minutes long and is free. Be smarter than other, learn something, listen to the call, please. And if you’re worried about giving your name; your name can be John Doe from Doe Corp or press any key to skip.

The only people who should be shocked or outraged is the one's who voted yes. I don't know how anyone could've not knew with all the public information available that they were in duress. Now they are saving a minimum of $ 1,000,000 A WEEK that you were kind enough to give them back........NOW If you voted Yes this time....then burn me once shame on ABF, burn you twice shame on YOU

The only people who should be shocked or outraged is the one's who voted yes. I don't know how anyone could've not knew with all the public information available that they were in duress. Now they are saving a minimum of $ 1,000,000 A WEEK that you were kind enough to give them back........NOW If you voted Yes this time....then burn me once shame on ABF, burn you twice shame on YOU

Great!! We need some new power units. Roll out the new bull dogs

Some of you guys think if we're not operating with an OR of 100 or more, the company is screwing us. Corporations are in buisness to make money. They could give two squirts less on how you budget your money. I'm actually relieved they made money and have some smart people In management. Has anybody been to the the yrc board lately? It's exhausting

Do any of you guy's know what it's like running line haul out of the S.Chicago terminal? Would a newbie run open board and be out all week or be home during the week? That terminal is out off Hwy 30 right? thanks for any information..

For starters I think we should all be outraged. The yes voters should be outraged at the company and the no voters should be outraged at the yes voters, we told them so but they wouldn't listen. Those of us who have been around the block a few times knew it and tried to explain it but some (about 52%) just couldn't seem to get it. :ranting2:

P.S. now I see why the yes voters are still ashamed of themselves and hiding in the closet.

Some of you guys think if we're not operating with an OR of 100 or more, the company is screwing us. Corporations are in buisness to make money. They could give two squirts less on how you budget your money. I'm actually relieved they made money and have some smart people In management. Has anybody been to the the yrc board lately? It's exhausting

You haven't been around long enough newbie ,grab your **** and grab your socks,It's gonna hurt.

Last edited by a moderator: