ABF | What a bunch of B.S.!

No one can answer your question .....your a certified nut.....

A semi smart person could. But not a dumbass drone like you.

Don't worry peabrain. ABFer is allowing name calling.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Sorry I embarrassed you again.

you got the boot on the other board, you are on lockdown at old school now your calling out the mod. You just don't get it Your nothing more then a loud mouth know it all who has no clue of what you speak about......

you got the boot on the other board, you are on lockdown at old school now your calling out the mod. You just don't get it Your nothing more then a loud mouth know it all who has no clue of what you speak about......

Before you open your mouth, have the facts straight.

At Lame school, I'm not on lockdown. At Thugonline, I wasn't banned for breaking any rules. They just didn't want me around.

Funny, both are Teamster Drone sites.

They just dident want you around..... That's freakin hilarious , it was a nice way of banning you rocket scientists ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At Lame school, I'm not on lockdown. At Thugonline, I wasn't banned for breaking any rules. They just didn't want me around.

I can't believe anyone wouldn't want you around, charmer that you are.. :hysterical:

They just dident want you around..... That's freakin hilarious , it was a nice way of banning you rocket scientists ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good lord you're freaking stupid. I never said I wasn't banned. I said I wasn't banned for breaking any rules. Lol

You are welcome over to oldschoolteamsters.com anytime you want!!! You just wont come because you can't have your way over there.There are no mods that will bail you out every time you get over your head...

If you had any sense, or brains then you would know there is a big difference between a workforce wanting to better them self, or just want to hold on to what they have worked so hard for... It is not greed to want something, but when you cry for concessions, and even have the IBT coercing with the company there is a problem. And it seems every time a company receives concessions, everyone in upper mangement gets some form of a raise, whether is from stock options, bonuses or any other compensation, while the workforce ends up paying the bill... It proves what they actually think of their workforce. Bottom line Their should be no bonus, or any other extra compensation, if you lose the kind of money they claim they have lost!!!

As far as you go, I guess you don't think you are worth the money you make... If that's the case then they are overpaying you, so I suggest you start working a little harder or giving back your paycheck seeings you don't work hard enough to deserve it.. The company must really know how lazy you are!!!

Btw you're a great Mod! Allowing all the insults and name calling. I knew you would a joke of a Moderator. Lol

Quit your whining, your just jealous you did not get it... One reason you didn't get it is because you are a fool, and Jeff don't want to lose members, over someones stupidity and one sided views...

Quit your whining, your just jealous you did not get it... One reason you didn't get it is because you are a fool, and Jeff don't want to lose members, over someones stupidity and one sided views...
He knows your right, but we both know the master debater will never admit it....

You are welcome over to oldschoolteamsters.com anytime you want!!! You just wont come because you can't have your way over there.There are no mods that will bail you out every time you get over your head...

If you had any sense, or brains then you would know there is a big difference between a workforce wanting to better them self, or just want to hold on to what they have worked so hard for... It is not greed to want something, but when you cry for concessions, and even have the IBT coercing with the company there is a problem. And it seems every time a company receives concessions, everyone in upper mangement gets some form of a raise, whether is from stock options, bonuses or any other compensation, while the workforce ends up paying the bill... It proves what they actually think of their workforce. Bottom line Their should be no bonus, or any other extra compensation, if you lose the kind of money they claim they have lost!!!

As far as you go, I guess you don't think you are worth the money you make... If that's the case then they are overpaying you, so I suggest you start working a little harder or giving back your paycheck seeings you don't work hard enough to deserve it.. The company must really know how lazy you are!!!

Lol

.." , I guess you don't think you are worth the money you make."...

Hey dummy, I voted no on the contract. I just don't go around cry like a little ***** calling ABF greedy.

Never wanted to be one.