TForce | What a joke

Yup...UPSF is losing money, a small piece of the UPS business model and do you really want to hit the streets over this? Exactly the scare tactics I expected and no I don’t want to hit the streets but will if you can’t get a fair contract limiting subcontractors and secure cost of living raises. Still a no....

OK, it's NOT us responsible for the poor operating ratios of UPGF, we all do a friggin fine job, it's the work as directed mentality of their part-time, unqualified, poor excuses for supervisors they insist on hiring. UPS took a profitable well run company, {Overnite} and forced their small pak part-time business model into an industry they knew little about. In the past two weeks, I have run empty to haul freight that should have been on my first loads, just so our p/t supervisors can make his "cut time", I towed a set of HRS trailers marked as 80% were actually only 20-25%, p/t super failed to count the dollies, had to run m/t to get those. I have done this well and efficiently, "work as directed". If they want to know how to "tighten" up , ask us WE KNOW... Damages???? That's a whole different rant...

Here’s what I see as a joke. IBT leadership says its working for you it’s members while giving upsf whatever it wants. Here I am, watching a csx train roll down the tracks carrying upsf 53’ trailers that should be pulled by upsf drivers. Bought and paid for. Why do you keep electing these crooks?!?

Here’s what I see as a joke. IBT leadership says its working for you it’s members while giving upsf whatever it wants. Here I am, watching a csx train roll down the tracks carrying upsf 53’ trailers that should be pulled by upsf drivers. Bought and paid for. Why do you keep electing these crooks?!?
Because we don't know any better? Stupidity overrides common sense. Well informed, but don't give a dam. Just pick one & you have your answer. Or doing the same thing over & over & expecting a different result? von.

Looks a little like when Union Pacific Rail Road bought us {Overnite}
They almost ran our company into the ground,with Rail Road management that were only used to rail head to rail head.
They had no clue of dock to dock,or dock to door.

Now here is small pack that have drivers that finger print everything,jumping out of their package cars door to door.
I told my TM before I retired,he'd have his hands full if UPS small pack ever tried combing freight with parcel.
They would have a hard time dealing with the slower pace of handling heavy freight.
Being an old school driver I knew there was going to be a big mess attempting to marry freight with the small pack operation.