TForce | What a joke

Smaller terminals need to get on board with the larger terminals who have already voiced their opinion.
Some Business Agents agree this is crap and UPS is definitely holding back.
Don’t grab the dangling carrot. UPS is hoping we vote it in and suffer for 5 years.

We have a meeting on Monday held by management.
A last ditch effort to brainwash us into voting “yes”

Smaller terminals need to get on board with the larger terminals who have already voiced their opinion.
Don’t grab the dangling carrot. UPS is hoping we vote it in and suffer for 5 years.
It's the smaller terminals that always vote yes to these crap contracts they have the best job in their rural area not many good jobs available live like kings afraid of a strike or losing it same problem at ABF and YRC. Members in who live in high tax metropolitan areas should get a wage adjustment tied to the local tax rate?

It's the smaller terminals that always vote yes to these crap contracts they have the best job in their rural area not many good jobs available live like kings afraid of a strike or losing it same problem at ABF and YRC. Members in who live in high tax metropolitan areas should get a wage adjustment tied to the local tax rate?
No unity? All about me generation is destroying your teamsters. Yay millennials :(

No unity? All about me generation is destroying your teamsters. Yay millennials :(
You nailed it. Me me me me me me. The word us is not in the mind set of a Teamster rank & file member. If it is, they failed to show it during the last contract vote. But even your vote does not count in the IBT Union. The IBT Constitution allows its Officers to nullify the vote of the rank & file on any contract. No wonder unions went from 40% to 12 % of the working population being under a contract. von.

Everyone will vote based on their own best interest. Doesn't have anything to do with terminal size, or Dock Workers or Road drivers or local Cartage drivers. I am voting no because it is not in my best interest to vote yes.

I don't know about anyone else, but I already got plans for my $.96 a week raise. I'm going to buy a third of a gallon of 91 octane gas, make that lawn mower roar... NO, NO, NO,, Say it ain't so.. Best contract ever....

asmaller terminal were told to vote yes or have the terminal shutdown