ABF | What a yes or no vote will mean to our pensions.

Ok slo mo Here is the break down for you. If they did not put the 80 an hour into the pension fund this would equal $32.00 per man a week $1664.00 a year per man then multiply that by the eight years they have not paid it and that equals $13312.00 then we have to multiply that by the 8400 members they say abf has and that 80 cents an hour equals $111,820,800.00 and just how much more do you want me to give abf?

Then we have to also factor in that they did not put 2012 also that would have been 60 cents an hour. $24.00 a week $1248.00 a year times 7 equals $8,736.00 times 84000 equals $73,382,400.00. So since 2011 we Teamsters have given abf a $185,203,200.00 break on pension contributions using their 84000 member number they showed.

Last edited:
Quit foamin' at the mouth, like 6pak says, no one is listening to me anyway. Vote No and have a better day....oh almost forgot, you won't be voting, just stirring the pot
yep.....flapping your gum and no one is listening...so, when ya gonna Turncoat on good ole Aye Bee Ffuh...they can lock the gate as far as I am concerned..you can either close it now or vote yes and let ArcBest close it...either way..gonna happen but by voting NO you will not give them the opportunity to build up ArcBest on the backs of the Teamster Brotherhood!!!

I'm with you Muler!

Voting NO is very easy!

I think you left out some very important information for all the ABF guys here.

They are only collecting the No votes this month, next month is when the Yes voters should log in!
Nice video. Did you know your name and address are on the heading?

I did not hear you tell everyone you have been wrong all this time in telling them about the contributions for the last five years.

And you never will Muler... after all sleazeballs like turncoat will never own up when the are proved wrong... they just flap their gums spreading falsehoods... and when they are proven wrong... just simply move on to another subject... like it's just a normal event in their daily lives. Here's Turncoat... talking like he has all the facts when giving his summation...

Docker I wasn't at ABF until July 2011, the concessionary contract did go through in 2013 because a majority realized we were paying a portion of the H&W and pension increases with our lost vacation and wage reduction. The Southern Supplement increased $1/hr. each of the 5 yrs. for a total of $5/hr. since 2012. Now, ABF is giving the vacation back, keeping our healthcare the same, giving a token raise and a little bonus, but freezing the pension contribution rates. It makes no damn difference how they have now become a logistics company that can keep the lights on independently of ABF, but, Brother Ernie knows that. Rest assured, a STRIKE will do wonders for your pension I'm sure.
Southern supplement was $1/hr. increase each year. $5/hr. increase since 2012.

And here's the sleazeball getting proven wrong...

Ok I now know your problem is your brain. so for you slow to understand I will show you how abf got out of paying a increase for five years. It was the changing of a few words.

FIRST the language from the 2008-2013 NFMA For the increase in the contribution rate due August 1,
2008 and on each August 1 of the Agreement, the Supplemental
Negotiating Committees shall allocate the one dollar per hour
($1.00 per hour) contribution rate increases due each year of the
Agreement between the Pension and Health and Welfare Funds.

NOW THE language from the 2013-2018 NMFA-For the increase in the contribution rate due August 1, 2013 and on each August 1 of the Agreement, the Supplemental Negotiating Committees shall allocate up to the one dollar per hour ($1.00 per hour) contribution rate increases due each year of the Agreement between the Pension and Health and Welfare Funds

See the difference a few words can make. In 2003 they HAD TO ALLOCATE $1.00 between pension and or health fund. Fast forward to the 2008 NMFA were the wording says they can allocate ZERO to $1.00 and guess what they chose the ZERO for each year.
Effective Dates_______________Increases in Employer Contributions
August 1, 2013________________up to $1.00 per hour
August 1, 2014________________up to an additional $1.00 per hour
August 1, 2015________________up to an additional $1.00 per hour
August 1, 2016________________up to an additional $1.00 per hour
August 1, 2017________________up to an additional $1.00 per hour

SO you see all along you knew nothing but you came on here misleading many Teamsters. Now do you have the backbone to SAY YOUR SORRY. YOUR DISGUSTED BROTHER ALWAYS!

And here's the sleazeballs reply...

I read it, why did the union and the CSPF not demand it be paid....up to $5/hr in the last 5 years....the fund doesn't need it? They could have demanded it since the fund is in such dire straits and threatened to strike, or for that matter put us on strike until they coughed it up....couldn't they? Sure they could...it was in writing. But like I've said, before THEY can look out for YOU, THEY must first look out for THEM. Let's vote it down and see if that changes. I'm sure it will....NOT!

After reading it now for the first time after voting for it in 2013 and learning he has been wrong for 5 years... just acts like it's no big deal and moves on with a different summation. But that is to be expected from a sleazeball... a man with no pride. The man... if you can even call him that... not only has any credibility at all... he has no integrity to speak of either.

7380438508.jpg

For those of you who were asking me why I didn't go ad free... this is why... I don't never want to miss an opportunity at getting a nice needed chuckle when one comes around...

6875417792.jpg

For those of you who were asking me why I didn't go ad free... this is why... I don't never want to miss an opportunity at getting a nice needed chuckle when one comes around...

I don't think she's ...."available"....Bro. Docker.......

More so,....I don't think she's your....umm...."type".......

"Rich Women in High Income Brackets ,...requiring Men Ages 40+".................probably just looking for a safe chauffer.....

6875417792.jpg