What about the others ?

WRONGWAY

TB Lurker
Credits
What about Crouse Cartage Company, ANR/ADVANCE,HymanFreightways,LeeWay,K+R, Foreway Express ? Just to name a few or am I not seeing their forum somwhere?

ANR and Hyman are listed but not much response. The rest you mentioned are not. Guess nobody cares. If you do, start a thread for them.

who cares about them they are all has beens !! soon to add YRC to the graveyard of old union has beens !!!

who cares about them they are all has beens !! soon to add YRC to the graveyard of old union has beens !!!
If it wasn't for all those "HAS BEENS" as you call them, blazing the trail and making the sacrifices from the 30's up till the 90's, the people in the trucking industry (both union and non-union) would not be making what they are today, in spite of the current hard times. Have some respect for those who preceded us.

get your own threads started in this forum and if a particular company generates interest I will create a separate forum for them

Go for it.
Jeff already has said just post a thread and if there is interest, Jeff will make it into a forum!

What about BE-MAC. Closed doors maybe in 94 or 95. Midwest carrier. Odd paint schemes. Formerly had a terminal in Springfield, IL.

I can think of a few more, I worked for H&W motor express in Chicago for 15 years. Also worked for O K trucking for a short stint. I do miss the old days, had a lot of fun and met a lot of good people.

froehlich tranportation danbury conn it wasnt a giant company but it was my union job pulling the thruway doubles on the ny thruway and mass turnpike they ran u model macks red on the bottom and a yellowish cream on top i worker out of buffalo ni have a u model mack that i am presently restoring to represent the unit i ran when they went out of bussiness typical early 80s deregulation story i have recieved alot of interest from ole freight guys when i take my CF tractor to the shows there are alot of folks that have fond memories of painted wheels day cabs ect